What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Arrival - 2.0 Dolphin Blue

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

Just taken delivery of the 2.0 GT diesel in dolphin blue. Swapped it for my Lexus when it went in for a service this Saturday :D . Car has 18 miles on the clock and I got it for £20,400 less px on my Lexus.

Doesn't seem to have any extras that I can spot.

Initial thoughts:
- beautiful car - even my wife and four daughters love it - this is unusual :lol:
- good driving position
- fantastic interior - I love all the leather and stitching
- stock speakers sound pretty good

Now going to sit down with a glass of wine and read the manual ...

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the good ship "RCZ Adoration"...nice to see that you also went for the BEST colour!! :thumbup:

Sack the manual, I have techno joy, just get in it and enjoy it. Any questions about anything then just ask. We are a friendly and helpful bunch.

A

Anonymous

Read the manual!!!! you Wus. That's what comes from living with five women :lol:

Welcome, by the way. You will love your new purchase and the choice of engines is a good one too :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Read the manual!!!! you Wus. That's what comes from living with five women :lol:

Welcome, by the way. You will love your new purchase and the choice of engines is a good one too :thumbup:

I didn't know you were into polygamy RON?! :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
OO58RON said:

I didn't know you were into polygamy RON?! :lol:
I wouldn't get the chance, I shall leave that to scottwb :wtf:

RCZ1

Reaction score
It's looking good and if it pleases all the females in your house, then you must be doing something right :)

A

Anonymous

Are they impressed enough you get first dibs on the bathroom in the morning :)

Great choice of car & colour I'm not bias honestly.

A

Anonymous

Thanks everybody for the welcome :thumbup:

Manual wasn't required as we used to own an 807 and the controls etc are the same, except the for the active spoiler :)

Got my iPhone paired and the music nicely streaming over BT (those speakers really are pretty good, although the music ambience modes are dreadful).

1st question is how do I access the genres over BT? e.g. artist, album, audiobooks etc?

Cheers!

A

Anonymous

Rczmk said:
Are they impressed enough you get first dibs on the bathroom in the morning :)

All the females are still sleeping when I leave in the early hours so no bathroom worries for me :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
scottwb said:
1st question is how do I access the genres over BT? e.g. artist, album, audiobooks etc?

Cheers!

You can't, not via Bluetooth. Your iPhone has to be plugged into the USB, then select it as the iPod - not your phone.
Press and hold the List button and it will bring up artists, playlists, genres, but not audiobooks or albums (unless you add an album as a playlist).

Hope this helps.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
You can't, not via Bluetooth. Your iPhone has to be plugged into the USB, then select it as the iPod - not your phone.
Press and hold the List button and it will bring up artists, playlists, genres, but not audiobooks or albums (unless you add an album as a playlist).

Hope this helps.

Thanks RCZ1, will have to try the cable in the morning. I assume it will play the iTunes AAC format?

A

Anonymous

Really enjoyed the 200 mile round trip for work today :)

Some niggles though:

- can't play my iPhone music for love or money - I can select tracks but no sound comes out. Have checked all settings, volume etc
- I seem to have a very annoying rattle on the left side of the car, towards the front, any regular rattly places to look?
- how can I switch off the annoying tilt mirror with reverse?
- is there any way to have lights on with wipers - we had this on or old 807?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

scottwb said:
Really enjoyed the 200 mile round trip for work today :)

Some niggles though:

- can't play my iPhone music for love or money - I can select tracks but no sound comes out. Have checked all settings, volume etc
- I seem to have a very annoying rattle on the left side of the car, towards the front, any regular rattly places to look?
- how can I switch off the annoying tilt mirror with reverse?
- is there any way to have lights on with wipers - we had this on or old 807?

Thanks

Right...glad you enjoyed your trip in your gorgeous dolphin.

Point 1 - are you streaming your music wirelessly using Bluetooth? This is your best option using your iPhone. I assume you have paired the car and the phone? If so, you can select the phone and stream your music. Push the end of the stereo control stalk until your phone is selected and showing in your stereo display and off you go.

Point 2 - good luck!

Point 3 - flick the button to select your mirrors (driver and passenger side) to the middle. This will stop the mirror tilting.

Point 4 - I have no idea what you mean by this. Why would your lights go off if your wipers are on? You can select the two to operate manually or automatically (in GT) but both will work independently or simultaneously.

RCZ1

Reaction score
With regards to your iPhone not playing music. If you were playing it, with it plugged into your USB - it does this !

You can see on the screen in the car that a song is playing but don't hear anything BUT once you have started the engine, and only when you've started the engine, unplug the USB and then plug it back in again, this always gets my going. It never happens when using my iPod but it does with the iPhone for some reason.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Point 3 - flick the button to select your mirrors (driver and passenger side) to the middle. This will stop the mirror tilting.

Point 4 - I have no idea what you mean by this. Why would your lights go off if your wipers are on? You can select the two to operate manually or automatically (in GT) but both will work independently or simultaneously.

Point 3 - thanks

Point 4 - lights are on auto, wipers are on auto, when it rains (when doesn't it) - wipers are on, lights are off. On the pug 807 the lights would come on as soon as it started raining.