What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New 2013 RCZ & 260BHP RCZ R details

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
RCZ-Performance said:
jassyo06 said:
Not many Car maker's use Michelin high performance tyres..... :eusa-think: as for the eagle F1"s they look far better than the continentals so do most tyres...LOL...l don't know the price of the Goodyears compared to the very expensive Michelin tyres.

That is true about the manufacturer's, but Michelin's are the best IMO for ultimate street use as well as track use, and yes they are expensive but well worth it! Yes the Conti's that come on the RCZ are not performance tyres.

Michelin pilot sport3 for my car are only £200 fitted......may well go for these when a change is due :thumbup:

Those are nice but Michelin Pilot Super Sport even stickier and the best ultimate street tyre and work well on the RCZ due to the weight of the car and how it is designed. I have them and several others do over on the continent and we all love them...a little more expensive @ 250.00 per tyre, but well worth it. So for the price of another PS3 you can have the ultimate street tyre ;)

A

Anonymous

I stood beside a new Porsche panamera 2 days ago and being a tyre/ wheel size anorak guy ,l noticed it had them Michelin super sport tyres on it ,so they must be OEM Tyres for Porsche. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Re: New 2013 RCZ & 260BHP RCZ R details

RCZ-Performance said:
jassyo06 said:
RCZ-Performance said:
jassyo06 said:
Not many Car maker's use Michelin high performance tyres..... :eusa-think: as for the eagle F1"s they look far better than the continentals so do most tyres...LOL...l don't know the price of the Goodyears compared to the very expensive Michelin tyres.

That is true about the manufacturer's, but Michelin's are the best IMO for ultimate street use as well as track use, and yes they are expensive but well worth it! Yes the Conti's that come on the RCZ are not performance tyres.

Michelin pilot sport3 for my car are only £200 fitted......may well go for these when a change is due :thumbup:

Those are nice but Michelin Pilot Super Sport even stickier...So for the price of another PS3 you can have the ultimate street tyre ;)

...but only the one of them. ;)

Tomas_90

Reaction score
I was just looking at tires earlier today and the original Conti's were about 300 € a piece.

Would be fun going on a track day but paying for those bastards aren't equally that much fun... :(

A

Anonymous

Looks fantastic love the star treck seats £32 ,500 ....Though guys..... :eusa-whistle:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Stu38 said:
Looks fantastic love the star treck seats £32 ,500 ....Though guys..... :eusa-whistle:

Ive got my current one for 7 years, so should be about 15k by then for a used one :lol:

A

Anonymous

Ha ha yea true..... Still lets hope if that price is correct every option will be standard!

RCZ1

Reaction score

I rather like the interior. The seats look mega and I like the red stitching touches on the dash and the seats. Very impressive.

Looks rather nice in red too - but then I am slightly biased :)

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

A

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing!

:thumbup: - the new seats, gearstick (looks awfully similar to the one in the 208 GTI), the red stitching in the interior and the exhaust.

:thumbdown: - the Audi TT mk1 stick on spoiler and the cheap Halfrauds looking alloys.

A

Anonymous

I luv the interior

The rest bar the plank of a spoiler and exhausts just looks like a normal RCZ bit of a let down that. £32500 I'd kinna want it to look some wot different than the bog standard car.

Oh and the alloys are terrible really Peugeot must try harder. Check out Nathan's to see what a decent set of rims look like.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I dont like that R plate thing in the centre console. Is it some sort of button?

And thanks for the comment about my rims :D

I do think the R should have had bigger fatter wheels to give it a more planted feel. (although the RCZ doesnt lack that much in handling). Since I upgraded my wheels to 9 inch wide with 255 tyres, the handling feels really nice. And thats with only 156bhp. I cant see it handling that well on the standard size with the extra power.

A

Anonymous

Just looks the a cheap and silly plaque screwed over the wee dent i keep me ear plugs in on my lunch break see it had a use.

A

Anonymous

Have I , or have I not been banging on about , black arches and roof over read coach work ?

A

Anonymous

Seems like their will be four colour choices black, white, grey and red don't know if these are metalic though.. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Stu38 said:
Ha ha yea true..... Still lets hope if that price is correct every option will be standard!

Doubt it very much... :eusa-think: probably it will have the same options list as the rcz=halogen headlamps as Standard. :lol:

If i had £32,500 + and l dont.... :lol: but if i did, i wouldnt spend it on a rcr ;) Those wheels and spoiler are yuk

A

Anonymous

Have been reading that their will be very few options ....just carbon roof and some decals so should come fully loaded up .... :)