What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New 2013 RCZ & 260BHP RCZ R details

lionhart

Reaction score
don't know if you can zoom in to check but these are the brakes as well . Looking good.can't tell about the seats being different?

Attachments

• 943511_409412862507885_1629403045_n.jpeg
    943511_409412862507885_1629403045_n.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 13,557
  • peugeot-rcz-r-carplace.jpg
    peugeot-rcz-r-carplace.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 13,446
  • image-3_php_32.jpg
    image-3_php_32.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 13,446
A

Anonymous

Re: New 2013 RCZ & 260BHP RCZ R details

Why are they on Good Year tyres?!

A

Anonymous

Re: New 2013 RCZ & 260BHP RCZ R details

lionhart said:
don't know if you can zoom in to check but these are the brakes as well . Looking good.

I can indeed. Do they say "Peugeot Sport"? The bottom part of the pad is a little obscured.

A

Anonymous

Yea deffo seems to say that , they must be 4 pots and at least 360 dia disks , think it looks superb but at the right price...... :eusa-think:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

Abzynthe

Reaction score
lionhart said:
can't tell about the seats being different?

If they look like this, ill be hunting round breakers yards :p

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:

Rizz My focus has the exact same GoodYear F1 Tyres,the are quieter than the conti's, as for grip hell knows i have driven either car like I had stolen it :(

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
mrizzle said:

Rizz My focus has the exact same GoodYear F1 Tyres,the are quieter than the conti's, as for grip hell knows i have driven either car like I had stolen it :(

Ship your Asbo to RSA, I will give you feedback on them.

My MPS came with Dunlop SP something something (Cant care less for rubbish tires). On smooth tarmac, it spins first and second gear into the limiter. The other day I had the traction control flash in 4th :shock:

A

Anonymous

MaX83 said:
jassyo06 said:
mrizzle said:

Ship your Asbo to RSA, I will give you feedback on them.

My MPS came with Dunlop SP something something (Cant care less for rubbish tires). On smooth tarmac, it spins first and second gear into the limiter. The other day I had the traction control flash in 4th :shock:

I have read AMERICAN reviews of the mazda speed 3 as the MPS is known in the states "old school hothatch" lethal torque, neck throwing turbo wallop.......... :lol: :thumbup: Its been very popular in the USA............Rare in the Uk though.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Goodyear tyres designed in America and best for American cars due to the weight of them ;) I have always found better performance from Michelin's on the street. Again it is all about confidence of having a great tyre when you need it, but Goodyear's on an RCZ doesn't seem to be the best choice IMO and not worth the cost of them either.

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:
Goodyear tyres designed in America and best for American cars due to the weight of them ;) I have always found better performance from Michelin's on the street. Again it is all about confidence of having a great tyre when you need it, but Goodyear's on an RCZ doesn't seem to be the best choice IMO and not worth the cost of them either.

I kinda agree with you about the Contis. I don't have the utmost confidence in them and find that they can't be relied on to give me the grip I sometimes seek in the wet...wheel spin tastic at junctions. :thumbdown: However, I cannot justify getting rid of perfectly good tyres to replace them all...and I have just had to spank a significant figure on replacing a punctured one. :thumbdown:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
RCZ1 said:
... Wheel spins at junctions ....! Me thinks you have a heavy right foot Mr Rizz [thinks] ;)

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

I just like to "make progress". ;-):grin:

Hard tyres = longer life but less traction (usually costs less too)
Softer tyres = shorter life but better traction and "progress" ;) (but usually cost more)

A

Anonymous

Not many Car maker's use Michelin high performance tyres..... :eusa-think:why i dont know cracking tyres especially in wet conditions, as for the eagle F1"s they look far better than the continentals so do most tyres...LOL...l don't know the price of the Goodyears compared to the very expensive Michelin tyres.

Back on Topic....my opinion is, them wheels are too ornate for my liking and look aftermarket,maybe they will offer alternatives,didnt the rcz-r concept car have Brembo's on it :eusa-think: The spoiler is a joke,these spoilers belong to the 1970's,as most agree on this Forum the rcz looks better with the spoiler down,it just seems like they ran out of imagination and stuck a bit of Formed plastic on the back.

Price.........
Performance Stats........
Handling.......

Maybe these will be better than its, half hearted attempt in the style department.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
Not many Car maker's use Michelin high performance tyres..... :eusa-think: as for the eagle F1"s they look far better than the continentals so do most tyres...LOL...l don't know the price of the Goodyears compared to the very expensive Michelin tyres.

That is true about the manufacturer's, but Michelin's are the best IMO for ultimate street use as well as track use, and yes they are expensive but well worth it! Yes the Conti's that come on the RCZ are not performance tyres.

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:
jassyo06 said:
Not many Car maker's use Michelin high performance tyres..... :eusa-think: as for the eagle F1"s they look far better than the continentals so do most tyres...LOL...l don't know the price of the Goodyears compared to the very expensive Michelin tyres.

That is true about the manufacturer's, but Michelin's are the best IMO for ultimate street use as well as track use, and yes they are expensive but well worth it! Yes the Conti's that come on the RCZ are not performance tyres.

Michelin pilot sport3 for my car are only £165 fitted......may well go for these when a change is due :thumbup: