What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New 2013 RCZ & 260BHP RCZ R details

A

Anonymous

Re: New 2013 RCZ & 260BHP RCZ R details

Well I've only had mines a few months so I won't be rushing out to order it anytime soon, even if I did like it. I might be interested in the RCZr but right now that's only a concept and could be a few winters yet before that comes off. If at all :)

A

Anonymous

Remember, there is no word whatsoever saying that there going to put this into production. This is the work of the boffins in the "let's try this" department. It remains a very very big question if they ever put it into a full blown ready to drive car.

A

Anonymous

Yeah I'm off to have words with myself...and pop a few MTFU (man the fudge up) pills.

A

Anonymous

A

Anonymous

Well apart from the black arches :thumbup: me no likey :thumbdown: more than happy with how mine looks a bit of the 508 about it :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
Remember, there is no word whatsoever saying that there going to put this into production. This is the work of the boffins in the "let's try this" department. It remains a very very big question if they ever put it into a full blown ready to drive car.

hey, pssssst...Starky,

there is...................but only available end of 2013.

Here also the first video of the new RCZ:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmAO7f4Okrk[/youtube]

A

Anonymous

The LEDs look really small when the car is shown in the videos and the lower split in the grille looks a bit odd...like a twisted smile. Hmmm...not quite so sure now.

The alloys and arches are still very cool though and from the upper grille it looks cool. That lower section though... :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I like it. Shame that it is still only dual exhaust pipes. I never would have thought they would do a "mark 2" How wrong can one be :helpme:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
I like it. Shame that it is still only dual exhaust pipes. I never would have thought they would do a "mark 2" How wrong can one be :helpme:

Fiver...... :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Peugeot
Please add Metallic dark GREEN to your colours or im not ordering an RCZR . As the meerkat says simples.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
The LEDs look really small when the car is shown in the videos and the lower split in the grille looks a bit odd...like a twisted smile. Hmmm...not quite so sure now.

The alloys and arches are still very cool though and from the upper grille it looks cool. That lower section though... :eusa-think:
that lower split grille turning up at the edges is like the Megane rs

A

Anonymous

Saw a new white megane RS last week in white very nice indeed and the front of it was a meaner looking than the 208 front on the rcz it seems its jumped from a 308 front to a 208......LOL

A

Anonymous

The front has a silly grin on its face and needs slapping the more i see of it the less i like it :crazy: :sleeping-yellow:

A

Anonymous

Like it even less now, what exactly is the point in those little tiny LEDs???? I mean they have loads of space there to make a feature and a statement of them, reminds me of the marker lights you get above the windscreen on trucks !!!!!

A

Anonymous

I like the new badge, putting RCZ into the new design category of Peugeot now.

I like the LED, good to separate it from the main light.

I don't like the grill, a bit too small. Less aggressive look now.

I don't like removing the fog light.

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE RCZr!

A

Anonymous

Okay naff LEDs and characterless front end but why hasn't the interior trims not had a wee makeover???

RCZ1

Reaction score

The LEDs are the same as a lot of other cars - namely Mercedes and even the Renault Megane (in the picture posted earlier). LEDs don't have to be big like those god awful ones on Jaguar's - they are so OTT !

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
The LEDs are the same as a lot of other cars - namely Mercedes and even the Renault Megane (in the picture posted earlier). LEDs don't have to be big like those god awful ones on Jaguar's - they are so OTT !
hmmmm I don't agree, there tiny!!! Ok don't expect them to fill the whole grill but I'd like to have seen them a little bigger !

A

Anonymous

I am actually thinking it best for me to bow out of this now. I have very mixed feelings over this face lift but, as posted originally, I really think that a trick has been missed on the LEDs. In my opinion, they are far too small for such a wide car. They are almost lost. I am disappointed that Xenons aren't standard and I think that's something owners would have preferred to the auto pack for wipers, lights etc. However, I could be wrong.

I will be very interested to see how the options are priced.