What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My first car

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I think that is the worst photoshop attempt I've ever seen, you could have done better with paint!!...I look forward to the RCZ Custard test when you get it this month

A

Anonymous

hanson17 said:
RCZ146 said:
hanson17 said:
haha sory mate wasnt trying to correct you just wondering what you meant. my mum has a cls 550 amg n my dad has a rolls royce drophead. :) bout yours? add.

a cls 55 AMG? they dont do a 550 AMG

it says 550 on the back im pretty sure they do it... have a look on the internet.

It must be an american import then and if it is its not an AMG because the american 550 model was not AMG tuned and all UK amg models are either 55s or 63s

Plus that photoshop is so bad that its not even the right car thats a phantom saloon in the photo not a drophead

A

Anonymous

Haha yeah it was a bit shit. He really does have one it's just at our house in France in monte Carlo but i felt pressured to get a custard test picture up there asap because you wouldn't have believed me. Now you probably don't believe me any more Damn it. What a stupid thing to do. :p

FGRob

Reaction score
hanson17 said:
I'll take one of the cls though. A real one this time.
I think the only way to confirm this is:

1. correct car - picture of rear. ;)
2. one packet of custard
3. Hanson 17 holding the custard.
4. Sitting inside the car with the log book :wtf: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only joking about the log book, :eusa-whistle: but everything else would be required :dance: :dance:

Come on lad you know you can do it, anything else will be meaningless. :thumbup:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

credit to rob for coming on at 6:34 am that is an effort. beats my 12:25 am. lad. :p

A

Anonymous

Oh and not forgetting birth certificate or passport to prove who you are!!...Monte Carlo...Attttttichooooo!!

A

Anonymous

i know its not an amg i never said i have an amg, and ive already told you it was an import...

A

Anonymous

RCZ_84 said:
Oh and not forgetting birth certificate or passport to prove who you are!!...Monte Carlo...Attttttichooooo!!

i wasnt born in monte carlo u tool. just have a house there.

FGRob

Reaction score
OK I think we've had enough chat, time to put your money where you mouth is Hanson17.

We'll give you 7 days to prove your statements on the cars, if nothing by then we'll lock the thread, I think that's fair.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

hanson17 said:
RCZ_84 said:

i wasnt born in monte carlo u tool. just have a house there.

Nice, Love MC, ill be there from March onwards for a while. Well Moneghetti :D

A

Anonymous

"i wasnt born in monte carlo u tool. just have a house there." aaatichoooooo!...sorry I seem to be allergic to something, plus I didnt mention that you were born there, quite a defensive little one are ya!?...when are we going to see the photos of these cars?

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
OK I think we've had enough chat, time to put your money where you mouth is Hanson17.

We'll give you 7 days to prove your statements on the cars, if nothing by then we'll lock the thread, I think that's fair.

Rob.

Good call Rob.

A

Anonymous

Agreed!...this is what happens when kids get access to these kind of forums...though I could always have stayed away from this post

A

Anonymous

Lock it then see if I care. I dot have to prove anything to you lot. I bet you can't even lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.