What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My first car

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

hey,i am 17 and i am lucky enough to be getting an RCZ as my first ride. i cant wait, it is on order and will arrive in january. ive gone with the pearl white with black onyx rims and carbon fibre wing mirrors also i have the fission leather interior. i will put pics up in january. i really want the quad exhausts fitted as show in other threads. i love you mum n dad. x

A

Anonymous

thats one hell of a first car if you dont mind me asking how much is the insurance going to cost

A

Anonymous

Look after it and drive carefully, but most of all ENJOY.

A

Anonymous

insurance is £5000 :p. dont worry i deffo will look after it. people my age drive like arseholes but im sensible. thats why insurance is 5000.

A

Anonymous

that really does not sound to bad i paid £1700 for a ford ka for my daughter fully comp i bet the excess will be high but thats alot of car so take real good care of it . i think you may well have no problem finding plenty of female attention :crazy: enjoy and post pictures asap

A

Anonymous

why not get parents to insure it with you as a named driver and each driver can build their own no claims,it will save you loads.

A

Anonymous

David ck said:
why not get parents to insure it with you as a named driver and each driver can build their own no claims,it will save you loads.

I might be wrong but I think they have clamped down on that practise now. I wanted to do that for one of my lads & was told I could get 'done' for that now!!! I maybe wrong, but it would perhaps be advisable to check it out first! :|

A

Anonymous

hanson17 said:
hey,i am 17 and i am lucky enough to be getting an RCZ as my first ride. i cant wait, it is on order and will arrive in january. ive gone with the pearl white with black onyx rims and carbon fibre wing mirrors also i have the fission leather interior. i will put pics up in january. i really want the quad exhausts fitted as show in other threads. i love you mum n dad. x

Do your parents want to adopt a 49 year old? :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

no offence but your parents must have more money than sense, Even if I was a millionaire I wouldnt buy my kids such a nice car. My son bought his own car and i'd say he appreciates it much more than If i'd just handed him a nice car. I find It sad that kids today all want to have the best cars straight away I was happy with my £500 metro as my first car

A

Anonymous

does ur kids have 10 a*s at gcse their own business selling furniture on the internet and have a job aswell at the age of seventeen. they just have more money and sense than you thats all.

A

Anonymous

and no i dont think they want to adopt a 49 year old. sorry m8.

A

Anonymous

Calm down boys - back to your corners!

Hanson17 - you enjoy your car. It is very unusual for a 17year old to get such a brilliant sporty car for their first car - you are very lucky that your parents can do this for you. Maybe that fact is putting a few older member's noses out of joint!!!! Please don't crash it - I don't know that I could have handled a car like this at 17 but then I'm a girly!!!!

BTW I had 8 A O-grades, 7 Highers, 3 SCSYS's and was at Uni at the age of 17 but all I got was a box of tinned food and a don't bring your dirty washing home when you visit!!!!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
...BTW I had 8 A O-grades, 7 Highers, 3 SCSYS's and was at Uni at the age of 17 but all I got was a box of tinned food and a don't bring your dirty washing home when you visit!!!!! :lol:
My, but you're one smart cookie! I left school straight after O levels, (as they were called then (dark ages)) went straight to work and haven't stopped since, boo-hoo! :cry: :cry: :cry: Still, that takes me a lot closer to retirement than young whipper-snapper Hanson17 :lol: :lol: :lol: I just hope he has more patience behind the wheel than he has tolerance for critical comments :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Not that smart - didn't pick a career where u earn enough money to pay for my RCZ outright!!!

(PS O-levels are the equivalent of Scottish O-grades - I don't think they exist anymore and we certainly didn't get stars!!!!. I'm old enough to be Hanson 17's mum but not quite his granny!!!!) :)

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
O-levels are the equivalent of Scottish O-grades

Ahhh :eusa-think: O levels, O-grades....those were the days. When exams were proper examinations and the grades meant something!

RCZ1

Reaction score
I agree Hanson - just enjoy the car. We'd probably all have loved to have the RCZ as our first car, if we'd have had the chance. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I see many of my friends sons and daughters who were bought absolutely everything they wanted and they've all turned out absolute spoiled brats. My friends daughter was bought a brand new mini cooper at 17 smashed it up and expected her mum to buy her another one and wasnt remotely bothered that she'd wrecked a £15,000 car.

quite frankly your childish response shows your immaturity and proves the point I was trying to make.

A

Anonymous

RCZ146 said:
I see many of my friends sons and daughters who were bought absolutely everything they wanted and they've all turned out absolute spoiled brats. My friends daughter was bought a brand new mini cooper at 17 smashed it up and expected her mum to buy her another one and wasnt remotely bothered that she'd wrecked a £15,000 car.

quite frankly your childish response shows your immaturity and proves the point I was trying to make.

jealous much. childish response, yeah i am a child but i certainly dont act like one, im not just gonna sit there and take it from "adults" just because im a "child". why do u care even if i was a spoiled brat, u dont know me i dont know you. our lives will never cross, what you got to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.