What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My first car

Status
Not open for further replies.

FGRob

Reaction score
Figo said:
FGRob said:
Figo said:
[Nice, Love MC, ill be there from March onwards for a while. Well Moneghetti :D

Are you working at SBM??

Nope, afriad not.. Although they are recruiting :eusa-whistle:

I did a lot of work with them in my younger days - great place to stay as you said, I stopped in Monaco when I was their.

A

Anonymous

hanson17 said:
Lock it then see if I care. I dot have to prove anything to you lot. I bet you can't even lock it.
Hanson, you really do need to try to act a little older than the size of your shoes. The mods can not only LOCK your post but also ban you from the forum (which, in your world probably won't exactly worry you) so a little more maturity from you might prevent that. We all wish you well with your car and I for one am a little envious at the apparent affluence of your family, something YOU have been fortunate enough to have been born into, but don't forget that your parents have obviously worked hard and earned the status they and you now enjoy. Don't forget that others are less fortunate but that doesn't make them ANY LESS IMPORTANT!!!

A

Anonymous

here here bangor rcz well put and a perfect post :text-goodpost:

t110jim

Reaction score
yep we are all born equal just some of us have to work harder and longer for our toys

A

Anonymous

t110jim said:
yep we are all born equal just some of us have to work harder and longer for our toys

Yeah...I had to wait to my 40s...and I still consider myself lucky because there are always MORE people FAR worse off. It's a very righteous person that feels NO jealousy for those born with a silver spoon in their mouth. If you are wealthy though, it's only natural to want your offspring to reap the benefits of your efforts. I would do my utmost however to keep them grounded and never gloat, or look down on others.

All credit to Brian Burnie!!! http://www.daftasabrush.org.uk/section/21

A

Anonymous

hanson17 said:
Lock it then see if I care. I dot have to prove anything to you lot. I bet you can't even lock it.

You certainly dont. Its your right not to show any of the cars and we should all respect that. the custard test is simply "banter" which is the basis of any internet car forum.

However mate this is the internet. If you brandish about lavish claims then by all means expect that to be questioned. This is a car forum. We have had people on here showing their classic porsches, Audis, Hot hatches and everything in between. The interest in you lies in the fact that your throwing about car names, not your parents supposed wealth.
There will most certainly be people on here with less wealth than you and most certainly people on here with more.

Dont take a hissy fit when someone asks you to back up words with something.

Its the internet.

There is the "X" button in the top corner if you dont like it.

FGRob

Reaction score
Thanks guy's for you comments, I've had no response from Hanson either here or return PM, so consider the topic closed and locked.

Hanson's account is still open, if he would like to get in touch we can discuss opening this up again - under certain conditions of cause.

Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.