What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

M O T

Pedro

Reaction score
3 springs? I didn't know the R s went off road 😆

Kerr

Reaction score
Out of curiosity how much is front spring for the R? Rear springs are also very specific to the R aren't they?

The front springs aren't specific to the R. They are £140-150 each.

A full set of Eibach springs is around the same price as one Peugeot spring.

Pedro

Reaction score
Mate I know your a part time ventriloquists dummy so stop behaving all innocent n the like you got previous form on ere remember:oops::rolleyes:😂

Marmite

Reaction score
Im still giving it some thought it’s not a 18 grand car even if I’d like it to be but it is sorted
New front brakes an stainless piston kit
New cam chain kit genuine Peogout
Fixed the drivers s seat bolster (re stitched
New battery
2 cam sensors
1 vanos sensor
New turbo electric cooling pump
Rebuilt turbo ( midland Turbo
New low pressure pump in tank an it’s had the hpfp done just before I bought it 3 years ago
An a part pug history as I won’t pay there extortionate prices , got 72 000 on the clock in lovely condition what do you reckon

ps 2 front springs must not forget them 😂

Pedro

Reaction score
Im still giving it some thought it’s not a 18 grand car even if I’d like it to be but it is sorted
New front brakes an stainless piston kit
New cam chain kit genuine Peogout
Fixed the drivers s seat bolster (re stitched
New battery
2 cam sensors
1 vanos sensor
New turbo electric cooling pump
Rebuilt turbo ( midland Turbo
New low pressure pump in tank an it’s had the hpfp done just before I bought it 3 years ago
An a part pug history as I won’t pay there extortionate prices , got 72 000 on the clock in lovely condition what do you reckon

ps 2 front springs must not forget them 😂
You spent a fair wedge on parts so it should be a good selling point but pricewise I wouldn't like to guess maybe ask Fish brothers to quote its value?
Alternately & I'm not taking the P mate you could maybe try it at say £14.000 as your possible going to get lower offers so its what the punters are prepared to pay I thought about selling my 200 its on 50.000 Klm & its been a great car for what I paid nearly 5 years ago & mechanical sound with no major issues but what is it worth anyway its probably my last car as I'm too fakin old to take on any more finance so its going to last me the distance I will leave it for one of my lads to inherit when I'm pushin up daisies

Marmite

Reaction score
You spent a fair wedge on parts so it should be a good selling point but pricewise I wouldn't like to guess maybe ask Fish brothers to quote its value?
Alternately & I'm not taking the P mate you could maybe try it at say £14.000 as your possible going to get lower offers so its what the punters are prepared to pay I thought about selling my 200 its on 50.000 Klm & its been a great car for what I paid nearly 5 years ago & mechanical sound with no major issues but what is it worth anyway its probably my last car as I'm too fakin old to take on any more finance so its going to last me the distance I will leave it for one of my lads to inherit when I'm pushin up daisies
I’d be happy with that Pedro 14 g not pushing up daisy’s just yet 😂

TAC

Reaction score
The MOT here in Cyprus is a joke it's done every 3 years drive in they check your engine number check all lights are working drive out with new 3-year MOT

indoldn

Reaction score
My local independent Peugeot garage has now put a order in from France as it may turn up before uk stock 🙄I’m going to replace the rear discs an pads an put it up for sale it has part Peogout service history since iv owned it but iv done a fair bit to it in my 4 years of ownership and it runs an drives lovely with none of the gremlins that can plague these cars
If you are not in a hurry to sell, might be better to wait for spring or summer. Looks to be challenging market for sellers at the moment.

Kerr

Reaction score
If you are not in a hurry to sell, might be better to wait for spring or summer. Looks to be challenging market for sellers at the moment.

It's getting concerning watching the private sellers trying to undercut each other. There is a 62,000 mile car now reduced to £9999 and a 38,000 mile car reduced to £12,750 on Autotrader.

The cost of living crisis has to have an affect on car prices.

Marmite

Reaction score
It's getting concerning watching the private sellers trying to undercut each other. There is a 62,000 mile car now reduced to £9999 and a 38,000 mile car reduced to £12,750 on Autotrader.

The cost of living crisis has to have an affect on car prices.
Less money about i guess

Heanster

Reaction score
I paid a lot for mine...£8.5k but it is mint, 39k genuine one owner (2012 THP165 Auto) and 3 months ago had Peugeot fitted timing chain and oil pump

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
There’s no wonder everyone’s panicking about the cost of living the media are hammering it, it’s a constant barrage which will make it worse in the long run as no one will go out and spend any money! 🤦‍♂️

Kerr

Reaction score
There’s no wonder everyone’s panicking about the cost of living the media are hammering it, it’s a constant barrage which will make it worse in the long run as no one will go out and spend any money! 🤦‍♂️

It's quite hard not to talk about it when most people are. It is headline news.

A survey a few years ago found that 40% of adults had less than £100 savings. A lot of people spend every penny they have. Now with the price of everything going through the roof they genuinely can't pay the bills.

Last edited:

Pedro

Reaction score
The UK govt once calculated some years back a person needed to have an income of at least £10.000 per annum to stay above the poverty line now its estimated to be around or above £18.000? which makes no sense when you take into cost of living the retail price index & inflation etc etc