What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

M O T

Kerr

Reaction score
What about the coolant leak?

Marmite

Reaction score
what about it ? It had one an was tracking along somewhere under the engine but I haven’t put any water in it in months an I do believe antifreeze leaves a stain , could have come from thermostat housing or water pump but has stopped inspector Clouseau 😂but when starts again it will be fixed … that’s enough about my bag of shit how’s yours going

Kerr

Reaction score
I was asking what the problem was since the MOT tester flagged a coolant leak. Nothing more in it.

Mine is going fine. I've been using it much more than normal. I recently had the timing chain changed. I don't think there is any impending maintenance. I'd think my next bill will probably be tyres again.

Last edited:

Pedro

Reaction score
what about it ? It had one an was tracking along somewhere under the engine but I haven’t put any water in it in months an I do believe antifreeze leaves a stain , could have come from thermostat housing or water pump but has stopped inspector Clouseau 😂but when starts again it will be fixed … that’s enough about my bag of shit how’s yours going
You'll see a whiteish powdery trail if your coolant leaks I had one under the expansion bottle so took off the cap cleaned the threads & cured the weep out the top but don't take my word for it I'm shit at fixing anything :rolleyes:
How's it going mate not seen much of ya for a while had to change me nameplate some jackass tried to hack me on another site soon fooked them up 😂

Marmite

Reaction score
My car is still of the road apparently they can’t get hold of a front spring an guess what it’s not even on back order there in stock but Peogout are moving all there stuff up north from down south

Pedro

Reaction score
Ellesmere port Cheshire is apparently now the main parts distribution centre local dealer took next day delivery for my H/brake cables which would of took about 2 years from Darn Sarf I think that's how cockney's pronounce it :rolleyes:

Pedro

Reaction score
You'll definitely be on the road for new years eve no worries ? :rolleyes:😆

Marmite

Reaction score
You'll definitely be on the road for new years eve no worries ? :rolleyes:😆
My local independent Peugeot garage has now put a order in from France as it may turn up before uk stock 🙄I’m going to replace the rear discs an pads an put it up for sale it has part Peogout service history since iv owned it but iv done a fair bit to it in my 4 years of ownership and it runs an drives lovely with none of the gremlins that can plague these cars