What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

lip diffuser

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
sensen said:
Steven how all was. Did you put lips on car ?

Not yet, the weather has been absolute shit for a while now :thumbdown: The problem is that my mechanic has a shop on a farm industrial park here close to me, and the road leading to the shop is not paved. So its got pot holes all over the place, no way to get there with the RCZ.

Will be looking at installing it when the weather is better and the road has been sorted by the farmer.

Sorry for the delay in getting this sorted for feedback, but not much I can do at the moment and I rather have this mechanic do the work (he's an ex-ProDrive rally car mechanic).

A

Anonymous

Any more news on this my misses has cracked both sides of my of my front splitter so eager for a replacement

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Rczmk said:
Any more news on this my misses has cracked both sides of my of my front splitter so eager for a replacement

My apologies for the delay, but my mechanic has not been available. So today I am looking for an alternative. Basically I want to do this install when the car is on a lift, not with me laying under the car. I feel doing it on a lift will provide a more accurate installation. So stayed tuned, believe me I am working on it, and now the weather is no excuse :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

Have been watching this tread since it started and decided to go for it myself as i was eager to enhance the front of the beautiful one !
Fitting was quite straightforward a few holes drilled and 15 or so screws later..... I decided to carbon wrap the splitter instead of painting which wasn't so quite straightforward :brickwall:
Here are some pics if i can figure out how to upload them.

Attachments

• P1000892.JPG
    P1000892.JPG
    184.9 KB · Views: 1,000
  • P1000895.JPG
    P1000895.JPG
    197.7 KB · Views: 1,000
  • P1000891.JPG
    P1000891.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 1,000
  • P1000889.JPG
    P1000889.JPG
    215.8 KB · Views: 1,000
A

Anonymous

Good work on the personalising of your car and it looks pretty cool in the carbon fibre. Why did you decide on the carbon fibre finish? Have you carbon fibre mirrors for example? I think a black mesh grille on the front of your 'Z would complete that meaner and more poised/sporty look.

A

Anonymous

For some reason I thought it would sit lower than this. Great work though love the carbon look. Giving me ideas now :)

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
That does good look good, and thank you for going ahead with yours :thumbup:

Is the one you installed the same as mine in that it is a mould (see my pictures earlier) or a solid piece?

My apologies to those waiting for me to install mine, but as most of you know I have been working on my business, RCZ Performance, most of my free time and so I haven't been able to do this. Plus I just got my KW Variant 2 suspension system which I want to install and then determine if this lip diffuser is needed or practical (as in clearance issues) and so I was waiting on that, and yes I am going to be working with a different mechanic as my other one is never available (okay I am done with excuses).

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I had a few reasons to wrap the splitter rather than paint, the main one being I like the look and my local spray shop wanted £170.00 to spray and fit it in gloss black which i thought was a tad expensive! No i don't have any other carbon parts on the car. That being said i'm just waiting for it to start peeling off with all this rain we're having! If that happens it will be trip to the bodyshop. I have been looking at the feeline grill in black....she's nice !! :eusa-think:

I must admit I also thought that it would hang a little lower on the car. You could probably achieve this by putting some kind of a spacer between the lower bumper and the splitter itself. On the other hand it does look like an original part of the car. I don't like modifications that look as if they were not meant for the car out of the factory, I like to keep it subtle and the car doesn't need to be over worked. The other plus point is that I've not had any problems with speed bumps, if you were to also lower the car an fit this splitter i think you would pushing it a little in terms of clearance.

It is the greggson spoiler off ebay the same as yours Rcz performance.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Treborcz said:
Hi,

I had a few reasons to wrap the splitter rather than paint, the main one being I like the look and my local spray shop wanted £170.00 to spray and fit it in gloss black which i thought was a tad expensive! No i don't have any other carbon parts on the car. That being said i'm just waiting for it to start peeling off with all this rain we're having! If that happens it will be trip to the bodyshop. I have been looking at the feeline grill in black....she's nice !! :eusa-think:

I must admit I also thought that it would hang a little lower on the car. You could probably achieve this by putting some kind of a spacer between the lower bumper and the splitter itself. On the other hand it does look like an original part of the car. I don't like modifications that look as if they were not meant for the car out of the factory, I like to keep it subtle and the car doesn't need to be over worked. The other plus point is that I've not had any problems with speed bumps, if you were to also lower the car an fit this splitter i think you would pushing it a little in terms of clearance.

It is the greggson spoiler off ebay the same as yours Rcz performance.

Thanks for this information.

Yep once I lower my car with the KW system, I will then see about fitting it and yes clearance will be the key to whether or not I do.

I am selling the feeling grills, as these are made by Zunsport. I currently do not have them listed as I have not received any images from them to show them on my site, but I can get them still if interested. If so, just PM me and I will let you know pricing.

A

Anonymous

The CF lip looks good I must say, tempting...

RCZ Performance, you should add this to your offering.

A

Anonymous

I just want someone I can trust to fit all the bits seem on the forum.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
kkrcz said:
The CF lip looks good I must say, tempting...

RCZ Performance, you should add this to your offering.

Working on it as long as I can beat the current price :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Would love one but two things stopping me. The price and the bloody speed bumps!!!

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
After lowering my car using the KW variant II suspension system, I will not be utilizing this item on my car. So I will be selling it and will take a hit on the cost. So I am offering it for 125.00 GBP (pick-up only as it is really big and too expensive to ship). Contact me if you are interested. I can tell you that it is a great item and of course still as it was when I got it as I have not installed it.