What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

lip diffuser

A

Anonymous

Looks tasty :) any prices? I know with MG'S we could fit a Leon Cupra R one for about £50

A

Anonymous

I like it, but not practical in speed bump happy Holland.

A

Anonymous

I was just thinking the same about Speed Bump happy Australia :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Likey alot :cool: it aint that low and after all the rcz front bumper is very high off the ground :thumbdown:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
FYI..I ordered one for my car this morning. If you want me to be the tester (guinea pig) for this item, then not a problem. I will give a full report on it once I receive it ;)

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Snowy87 said:
Which one have you ordered, and how much was it :?:

:beer:

The one from Greggson Ltd for £166.00.

I know it will need trial fit, then prepd, painted then final fit. I will then give a full write-up and if I like the finish and it does not require too much fiddling, then I will look into selling them on my website.

Of course if anyone wants one too, before I do mine, then go for it. Since I live in the countryside my concern is driving on rural roads and loss of clearance.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Snowy87 said:
OK Zombie, thanks :thumbup:

Will look forward to the write up and photies :thumbup:

:beer: Ken

I'll do my usual :thumbup:

You know me, I can't stop and this is just one item ;)

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
It has been shipped, now does that mean it has been shipped from the UK or from Poland I am not sure, only time will tell.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
I thought they were in this country not Poland, the one you purchased.:)

They, the company that sold it to me, is in England (they do say 18-20 days for delivery), but I do not know if they stock it or have it shipped directly from the shop in Poland. I am not sure who actually makes this piece, and finding that out will be something I will be looking into, once I see the product for myself.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Came home to this today:

It did ship from Poland as I thought it would, so it got here quickly.

First impressions, it's not bad especially for the price (£166.00 is the right price for this item). It is not a solid item, in that it is a mould (in the third photo you might be able to tell that it is sitting like it would accept filling, if you know what I mean and this part will face down), so I wouldn't use this for competition purposes. It came with installation instructions along with hardware and glue. I will provide more information about it as soon as I have a good look at it and start to see how it will work/look on the car. I will do measurements of it, clearance prior to install, and clearance after install. Please note that I am running stock suspension on the car currently. I will also see if painting it is necessary or not.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Here's a picture of what I was talking about in regards to it being a mould and not a solid piece (remember this is the underside of it, so this will be facing down, glad about that):

Now when I look at the pictures of it installed, I am trying to figure out how will the one I have look like as I cannot see it turning out that way. But will let you all know, but got to wait for the rain to stop first, so probably not this weekend.