What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Jacking aid - Gauging Interest

Germd

Reaction score
I have been asked about producing some of the jacking aids that I use. In order to get a better estimate of costs, it would be useful to know the volume required. So at this stage would anybody interested in having one of these made put your name on the list. I will then firm up the price and you can then opt in or out. So we are talking about one of these.............

nasty x 2
Yes please I'm interested too ☺️

Pedro

Reaction score
Bought 2 off ebay & can use these on numerous other cars

Flanners

Reaction score
yep got a couple off of ebay, and some rubber inserts for my trolley jacks.....work well and no more ground or marked sills (or damage to RCZ cheese type variety)

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I already have one of these but could be interested in another

KMG

Reaction score
I have been asked about producing some of the jacking aids that I use. In order to get a better estimate of costs, it would be useful to know the volume required. So at this stage would anybody interested in having one of these made put your name on the list. I will then firm up the price and you can then opt in or out. So we are talking about one of these.............

nasty x 2
I'm in!

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
I have had some of these made for me and passed them on to some RCZers from the group.. RCZ UK Facebook group... Here's what they looked like DSC_0029.JPGDSC_0027.JPGDSC_0021.JPGalso had some personalised, what do you think, any comments welcome...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co