What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

INPUT ON IDEAS ON HOW TO IMPROVE THE FORUM

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
KKRCZ - thank you!!! That looks great! You are an absolute gentleman!!! That was driving me crazy!!
You are most welcome!

A

Anonymous

kkrcz said:
mrizzle said:
KKRCZ - thank you!!! That looks great! You are an absolute gentleman!!! That was driving me crazy!!
You are most welcome!
hope you don't mind, but I've applied your styling to my avatar as it looks quite nice. You should set up an avatar design business online for a quick buck!

A

Anonymous

jc73uk said:
kkrcz said:
mrizzle said:
You are most welcome!
hope you don't mind, but I've applied your styling to my avatar as it looks quite nice. You should set up an avatar design business online for a quick buck!

hahaa...I doubt any will pay for an avatar... :lol:

A

Anonymous

...I'd buy a sticker - even though I'll have to save up next for a car to put it on ;-) BUT it's a start and it may well get me saving!!!! ;-) ;-)

Liz

p.s What would be in the members lounge and what would the subs be used for?? Sounds intriguing ;-)

A

Anonymous

jc73uk said:
kkrcz said:
mrizzle said:
You are most welcome!

I THINK there's a bit of chinese counterfeiter in ya jc............copycat,copycat but it looks cool mate :thumbup: like the photo :thumbup: looks like a freemans catalogue photo its soooooooooooooooo posed :lol:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
jc73uk said:
kkrcz said:
mrizzle said:
You are most welcome!

I THINK there's a bit of chinese counterfeiter in ya jc............copycat,copycat but it looks cool mate :thumbup: like the photo :thumbup: looks like a freemans catalogue photo its soooooooooooooooo posed :lol:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1336497255.516259.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1336497255.516259.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,514