What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

INPUT ON IDEAS ON HOW TO IMPROVE THE FORUM

A

Anonymous

As the Heading says.......any Ideas from Forum members on how to improve and increase the population/pleasure being on this forum??Sometimes or most of the time its a bit boring compared to other car forums i been on a few on :( This forum has been going on a wee while NOW :wave: and nowt has changed i personally stated examples of how this forum could be improved a while back and it was acknowledge by all MODS SEVERAL MONTHS AGO BUT :eusa-shhh: but all i got was it was going to change.I ASKED for
1.rcz forum car sticker via a Donation to pay help for this site :wave:
2.A thankyou SMILIE to the most helpfull MEMBERS.
3.A private members lounge for paid =donation members
4.Any other ideas member Mods WAKEY,WAKY :wave: if you want this site to improve as most NEW rcz owner spend between 2-3 weeks on this site then EVAPORATE INTO THIN AIR NEVER TO BE HEARD OF AGAIN :cry:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
As the Heading says.......any Ideas from Forum members on how to improve and increase the population/pleasure being on this forum??Sometimes or most of the time its a bit boring compared to other car forums i been on a few on :( This forum has been going on a wee while NOW :wave: and nowt has changed i personally stated examples of how this forum could be improved a while back and it was acknowledge by all MODS SEVERAL MONTHS AGO BUT :eusa-shhh: but all i got was it was going to change.I ASKED for
1.rcz forum car sticker via a Donation to pay help for this site :wave:
2.A thankyou SMILIE to the most helpfull MEMBERS.
3.A private members lounge for paid =donation members
4.Any other ideas member Mods WAKEY,WAKY :wave: if you want this site to improve as most NEW rcz owner spend between 2-3 weeks on this site then EVAPORATE INTO THIN AIR NEVER TO BE HEARD OF AGAIN :cry:

I love the car forum/owners forum sticker idea! :thumbup: I'm not sure that paid for member's lounge though. Would that encourage new members to stay?

A

Anonymous

"3.A private members lounge for paid =donation members" = Everyone is equal, but some are more equal than others. :wtf:

A

Anonymous

More people on here with a good sense of humour like yours jassy would be good :dance: sticker for the car is a excellent idea, I would have one :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

How about the same people complaining about the same stuff giving it a rest? :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

mr shiney said:
How about the same people complaining about the same stuff giving it a rest? :thumbup:
Now that is a different chapter altogether mr shiney. I believe with views such as that they ought to be aired within confines of "The Banter Thread" Lets have that discussion :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
mr shiney said:
Now that is a different chapter altogether mr shiney. I believe with views such as that they ought to be aired within confines of "The Banter Thread" Lets have that discussion :thumbup:

Just giving me feedback about what turns me off about this forum. Perhaps it's just that I am a half full rather than half empty type of guy..... :)

A

Anonymous

there are quite a few of us on here that feels the same way as you mr shiney :)

A

Anonymous

mr shiney said:

Constuctive points only please no Bitchin allowed Richard Branson :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
mr shiney said:

No other will come on the banter thread as you have scared them all away with ZANY TASTE in MUSIC :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

adele said:
More people on here with a good sense of humour like yours jassy would be good :dance: sticker for the car is a excellent idea, I would have one :thumbup:

hi ADELE :thumbup: long time no hear :( What happened to the SEXY VAMP LOOK AVATAR :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

. I don't think the owners of the site need us to pay for a sticker to help fund the forum. Funding will come from the sponsorship provided by Perrys mk.

I think it's a fantastic forum overall.

The only idea I personally think might make a difference to the user experience is having a mobile version of the site for users on the go. The daily mail online ap would be a good starting point in terms of a template. It would also be the catalyst for producing a mobile ap which would help drive user reviews and ultimately more demand.

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
Yep, Put me down for a car sticker :thumbup: In 12 days, I will have my gorgeous new car to put it on :dance:

All the car forums I have joined in the last couple of years have had car stickers
put me down for a car sticker too
I have 8 sleeps to wait :dance: for my RCZ

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
"3.A private members lounge for paid =donation members" = Everyone is equal, but some are more equal than others. :wtf:

Hi Ronalado IE Donation= buying a sticker not outwith that so no extra payment required Just buy a car sticker then immediate memership :eusa-think:to chat in a members lounge..................... :thumbup: havnt NOTICED ANY MODS POSTING IN THIS THREAD YET :thumbdown: P ROBABLY TOO busy detailing there rcz :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

cb00ppm said:
. I don't think the owners of the site need us to pay for a sticker to help fund the forum. Funding will come from the sponsorship provided by Perrys mk.

The only idea I personally think might make a difference to the user experience is having a mobile version of the site for users on the go. The daily mail online ap would be a good starting point in terms of a template. It would also be the catalyst for producing a mobile ap which would help drive user reviews and ultimately more demand.

Extra income can only improve this forum £6 for a unique rcz forum car sticker is not much to ask :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
adele said:

hi ADELE :thumbup: long time no hear :( What happened to the SEXY VAMP LOOK AVATAR :lol: :lol:
not been on here much, I've not missed anything by the look of it :lol: are you saying my new avatar is not sexy then :dance: this is a good topic, you should get some interesting comments back :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
cb00ppm said:

Extra income can only improve this forum £6 for a unique rcz forum car sticker is not much to ask :thumbup:
There are lots of us that would buy one too, easy way of spotting other forum members on the road :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

adele said:
jassyo06 said:
adele said:

not been on here much, I've not missed anything by the look of it :lol: are you saying my new avatar is not sexy then :dance: this is a good topic, you should get some interesting comments back :thumbup:

Cheers Adele ;) Na you aint missed nowt its still full of Stadler&Waldorfs=muppets :lol: :lol: :lol: