What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

INPUT ON IDEAS ON HOW TO IMPROVE THE FORUM

A

Anonymous

Does this site have the email function to let you know that someone has posted on a thread you have either created or replied to? If so I cant seem to find it, if not can we have it on please?

I would also like the car sticker idea, something simple so it goes well with all the car colours, including red, erm Amber...

A

Anonymous

binkybmf said:
Does this site have the email function to let you know that someone has posted on a thread you have either created or replied to? If so I cant seem to find it, if not can we have it on please?

I would also like the car sticker idea, something simple so it goes well with all the car colours, including red, erm Amber...

Yes it does its :thumbup: the last box on the left when your posting, below add attachments :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

binkybmf said:

Me too :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Maybe I'm just too dim to find it, but is there a "what's new" facility on here to identify new posts since the last visit? It's a pain having to scroll down the forum index.

RCZ1

Reaction score
gar074 said:
Maybe I'm just too dim to find it, but is there a "what's new" facility on here to identify new posts since the last visit? It's a pain having to scroll down the forum index.

When you first log on and it opens up with all the different forums showing, the Index page, Underneath the banner where it shows today's date there are several options to click on, one of which is "view new posts". This will bring up all new posts since you last logged in. Hope this helps.

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Yes it does its :thumbup: the last box on the left when your posting, below add attachments :thumbup:

Ah right so it does, but not on the quick reply.... When it comes to replies I prefer a quick one off the wrist .... :shock:

RCZ1

Reaction score
I think members writing a blog on ownership of the RCZ would be a good idea so people can share their own personal experience. Members would update their blogs, possibly on a monthly basis, with things like how many miles they have done that month, mpg, any work / mods they have done, any problems or otherwise, servicing, etc.

G81

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls. Tapatalk is now live. Just download tapatalk on your iphone, ipad, android, or blackberry and search for peugeot rcz and we are there. :beer:

A

Anonymous

a banner would be good like instead of a blurry/pixelized image of the rcz, being full length instead of the small picture it is atm!

also a member only chat box...
also could have a respect/thanks for members that give good post or help someone out!

will edit when i come up with a couple more!

A

Anonymous

Photos photos photos, man I can't believe how poor the photo upload system is.
I work at the country's biggest web design company and have never experienced anything so
wierd to use. Really spoils it.

RCZ1

Reaction score
I can't understand why some people have so much trouble posting pics. I'm not the most technical of people and I've never had any problems. I post them in the same way as I do on any forum I'm a member of. You resize, you host it on Photobucket (or similar) and copy the IMG code. Or easier still use Tapatalk.

A

Anonymous

1. Change the forum logo. What took you so long?

2. Change the forum colour. Default colour from phpBB is so very ugly and dull.

A

Anonymous

kkrcz said:
1. Change the forum logo. What took you so long?

2. Change the forum colour. Default colour from phpBB is so very ugly and dull.

KKRCZ: any chance that you can help me out with one of your special AVIs? I can't get a decent one for love or money and the quality is so reduced that it looks woeful!! This is the pic that I am trying to crop and make my AVI. Any help it advice would be much appreciated!!! Thank you!!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336298352.501216.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336298352.501216.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 3,273
A

Anonymous

mrizzle,

for you.

Attachments

• mrizzle.jpg
    mrizzle.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 3,261
A

Anonymous

KKRCZ - thank you!!! That looks great! You are an absolute gentleman!!! That was driving me crazy!!

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 - KKRCZ very kindly did an avi for me but yet it STILL wont let me change it to my avi!!! :thumbdown: any help would be much appreciated