What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I'm Back!!

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I took a couple more photos post-clean :) Right before it tipped it down all weekend!

Attachments

• RCZR3small.jpg
    RCZR3small.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 5,316
  • RCZR4small.jpg
    RCZR4small.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 5,316
  • RCZR5small.jpg
    RCZR5small.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 5,316
  • RCZR6small.jpg
    RCZR6small.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 5,316

DRTDVL

Reaction score
Random question, but if I am right you ran a sub in your last rcz? Do you remember where you ran the power cable through the firewall?

Abzynthe

Reaction score
DRTDVL said:
Random question, but if I am right you ran a sub in your last rcz? Do you remember where you ran the power cable through the firewall?

Thats correct. :)
I actually ran it through the passenger side wing, then down the sill, then under the carpet and rear seat. To get the cable from outside, to inside the car, I cut a channel in the door seal.
I would definitely do it a different way if I did it again.

DRTDVL

Reaction score
Sweet I want to add a small 10inch amp / tube integrated sub to the Wife's car, just want to figure out the way thought the firewall.

Troup

Reaction score
DReTDVL said:
Sweet I want to add a small 10inch amp / tube integrated sub to the Wife's car, just figure out the way thought the firewall.

That red one with the black wheels is amaaaaazing!

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Abzynthe said:
Ive just ordered tinted side repeaters and also a pipercross air filter :thumbup:
Hi have you fitted the dark side repeaters yet? If so what's the best way of getting the originals out? I've just ordered a set. :beer:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Abzynthe said:
Ive just ordered tinted side repeaters and also a pipercross air filter :thumbup:
Hi have you fitted the dark side repeaters yet? If so what's the best way of getting the originals out? I've just ordered a set. :beer:

I have. They were a pain to get off, but I used those orange trim remover tools to get them off. If you go from the bottom middle, they should pop out eventually.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks I'll give them a go :thumbup: