What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I'm Back!!

tianorth

Reaction score
I think you'll enjoy the RCZ-R totally different to the diesel.

It's economical as well.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

DKZ5745

Reaction score
If you can’t beat them...........

And proof of plastic paint.....

Attachments

• IMG_0934.JPG
    IMG_0934.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 6,946
  • IMG_0933.JPG
    IMG_0933.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 6,946
A

Anonymous

hi there stunning pics post more pics when you get it :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Hey Abzynthe,

If that's the grey R that was on trader for like 1 day within the last week,
I saw it and thought it was vveeerrryyy NICE !!
Much better price than the white one with similar mileage.

Glad you have returned - I haven't met you but guess it will be pretty soon if you intend to go to some meets as I have started and enjoy them very much.
This forum has some fantastic people on and the camaraderie is quite literally amazing. Though I have not met many of the folk on here, the banter is electric. I have laughed out loud many times at the posts that have been bounced back and forth - well I'm hooked !
All the best and look forward to seeing more pics soon ....

:beer: Mick

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
Hey Abzynthe,

If that's the grey R that was on trader for like 1 day within the last week,
I saw it and thought it was vveeerrryyy NICE !!
Much better price than the white one with similar mileage.

Glad you have returned - I haven't met you but guess it will be pretty soon if you intend to go to some meets as I have started and enjoy them very much.
This forum has some fantastic people on and the camaraderie is quite literally amazing. Though I have not met many of the folk on here, the banter is electric. I have laughed out loud many times at the posts that have been bounced back and forth - well I'm hooked !
All the best and look forward to seeing more pics soon ....

:beer: Mick

Hi! It was that one. It was for sale for less than two hours when I put the deposit down :lol: I was actually going to put the deposit down on the white one as that had been the only one for sale for a while. But, this one came up on my alert and I thought it looked way better than the white one.

Yeah, I went to a few meets in the past and everyone was great! I'm glad the forum is still a great community also!

Oh, and be prepared for a lot of pics. lol. As I'm sure older members will remember, I was always putting pictures up.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I freaking love this car!!

I haven't taken many photos yet, as I've been driving it lol.
Having had Diesels for the last 10 years, I cant believe how incredible the noise and acceleration is! The seating position is a little different to my old GT, but is very comfortable. I really like the seats. The grip on the Goodyear Eagle F1s is really really good.
I also averaged 42mpg on the 60 mile trip home, and I was not being economical. I even annoyed the hell out of a motorist who decided it was a good idea to cut up my wife while she was overtaking a lorry on the A1. He did not get past me :lol:

Attachments

• RCZR1.JPG
    RCZR1.JPG
    239 KB · Views: 6,771
  • RCZR2.JPG
    RCZR2.JPG
    239.6 KB · Views: 6,771
  • RCZREng.JPG
    RCZREng.JPG
    211.2 KB · Views: 6,771

Nemi

Reaction score
Looks great, i like this color scheme. I was looking for silver RCZ 200 (with black headlights, arches and wheels) but couldn't find one for sale :/

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Thanks. The wheels are growing on me. I might still paint the R on them in either red or grey.
I also want to plastidip the badges to dechrome it, but stick to the colour scheme.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Ive just ordered tinted side repeaters and also a pipercross air filter :thumbup:

2retro

Reaction score
Abzynthe said:
Ive just ordered tinted side repeaters and also a pipercross air filter :thumbup:
And so it begins! ;)