What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I got it wrong and owe everyone an apology

renegade79

Reaction score
hanswuk said:
2retro said:
They also say one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin...

As one of the 'older' members who stopped contributing to this forum for the reasons described by Kerry, I am seriously pleased that it should now be safe to return. Kaminski/Wrapper took all the pleasure out of it at the time he/they arrived on this forum and the way he wasn't dealt with turned things very sour.

2retro, your post just had me in stiches! Thanks for that.
welcome back :dance:

2retro

Reaction score
hanswuk said:
2retro said:
They also say one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin...

Thanks! Stick around, there's plenty more where that came from. :beer:

renegade79

Reaction score
2retro said:
hanswuk said:
2retro said:

Thanks! Stick around, there's plenty more where that came from. :beer:

i needs to ask................. how many of them did you google?????? :lol:

2retro

Reaction score
renegade79 said:
i needs to ask................. how many of them did you google?????? :lol:
Most are simply the fruits of a wasted youth. It's amazing I can remember all this crap but not the missus' phone number but such is life! :lol:

A

Anonymous

At least you're remembering the truly important things in life. Incidentally, does anyone actually know anyone's phone number (apart from their own) these days?!

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Sadly, that would be me :wtf:

I think there is a name for it, but I can remember quite complicated numbers, yet when anyone I went to school with comes up and says Hi Pete, it's very embarrassing that I can't remember their name. I'm not even all that good with faces either.

Last year some guy came up to me in the co-op and asked how I was doing, by name, and said how we had had some right sessions in the local putting the world to rights, and I swear I had no idea who he was :eek: :shock:

I had even thought about contacting the memory clinic, but I keep forgetting :eusa-whistle:

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
DKZ5745 said:
Hang in a minute, if there is always one idiot on every forum, and wrapper has gone, who is it now :shock:

Elephant99 said:
Er, I didn't like to tell you! lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, if you could all just afford me the luxury of hanging up my mod jacket (not quite as cool as one of Paul Weller's) for just one moment, I have been dying to post this in response to posts by a certain person for MONTHS and I just have to get it out of my system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=deskt ... ptXkLglKkA

OH THANK GOD THAT IS OUT OF MY SYSTEM....MONTHS I TELL YOU...M-O-N-T-H-S!!! (***Slips back on his mod jacket...and causally exits whistling***)

Absolutely brilliant :dance:

A

Anonymous

No worries mate every site has them . Well done you for being patient and allowing diverse views and for realising when enough is enough. no apologies necessary.
in a recent survey of 7 dwarves, 6 were not happy. I think you're doing better than that.

Evil Derboy said:
Hello everyone.

I don't post often as I don't have an RCZ and after child no.2 arrived plans for getting one for my wife were cancelled. So, I prefer to let everyone get on with it as unlike other forums I've run, I don't really have much to contribute.

My aim with the forum was to create a set of rules that applied to everyone, so that people would be protected from being banned or victimised by groups of popular members on the site. I encourage different points of view and even arguments as it can make for good discussion and reading and so I've resisted calls to punish or exclude certain members just for being abrasive or airing unpopular views. I'll still do so, but there needs to be some personal decision making in this as well, rather than just applying a set of rules, and so having tired of trying to play Devils advocate for so long, I've simply decided that I'm tired of his shit and have banned Wrapper.

Having spotted his post in one of the meet threads where he called people "Sad bastards" I've had enough. There's nothing to stop him re-registering under a different pseudonym but I'll ban those when I spot them.

I'd like to apologise to everyone that has been a victim of his disruption or trolling. I was trying to be fair but I should have dealt with it sooner. Sorry.

Regards,

Derek.

A

Anonymous

Had a couple of replies from wrapper in some posts and just ignored him, but there is always one that wants to spoil it for the rest of us. At the end of the day why not try and get on with each other and enjoy what is a truly wonderful car, regardless of model / colour / Trim as a cars a very personal thing and what one person likes will not necessarily appeal to another which is the whole point in being and individual.

Back to the seven dwarfs theme

Alternatively they were all in bed feeling grumpy until grumpy got out and they all felt happy. :D

The seven dwarfs are also the only ones liable to get in the back of an RCZ.

Anyone else programmed position 2 on there seats fully forward so you can actually get in the back to clean?

Cheers
Nick

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
The first "ban" is always the hardest. We had the same issue on Peugeotforum.be a few years ago.
You don't want to use that much of "your power", every time you try to be diplomatic and solve the problem with the "cover of love for the same" but one day, one thing to much...

In the end it's the best solution to clean up, even if you think you acted to late. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Can't say that I ever got too stressed / worked up about any of Wrapper's Comments.
I don't read all the Threads, just the ones that interest me, so possibly have not seen what has caused particular angst on this / these occasion/s.

Where I did come across his / her comments, I thought them amusing with some of them specifically designed to invoke a reaction - and they invariably did from some.

I used to go to meets with the VX220 crowd and my wife, family and friends would always call it "The Saddos Club." I didn't take offence and took it in the spirit it was meant i.e. fun and something to poke fun with.

My own view is that it is always nice to have differing opinions / views / thoughts on things as this keeps things interesting and sometimes, just sometimes, makes you think of things or see things in a different way.
Clearly, I'm not condoning any nasty type comments or direct personal attacks on members (if any were made).

At the end of the day, it's a car.
Enjoy and have fun and this Forum has certainly been a mine of useful information, knowledge and various experiences. Include in individual preferences and you're always going to get a difference of opinion.

Is the ban indefinite or is there a timescale.

A

Anonymous

reading (C)wrapper's signature, I'd say, it's looking fairly permanent....

A

Anonymous

Gorwell, I appreciate your points.

In response to the ban itself, Wrapper had already received and served bans up to the point of being permanently banned. His ban is now permanent.

renegade79

Reaction score
He was a man desperate for attention! That's why I didn't give him any!!

Nonetheless, he's gonna get some shock when he gets back from Madrid! :lol:
Cue bigMac to step in with one of his classic comedy photo's!!

TAC

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
Gorwell, I appreciate your points.

In response to the ban itself, Wrapper had already received and served bans up to the point of being permanently banned. His ban is now permanent.

There you go folks that's a wrap :p

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:

Ahh, okay. I knew he had served one Ban - didn't realise that there were more.

You can only appease one member for so long before the consequence has to be realised.
Shame that he didn't heed the warnings and calm down a bit.

Thanks for the update.

:thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Sad to see that a member gets banned, wrapper did have some valid points but wasnt able to express these in a written way.
Doesnt help that there are still some members who slate him but are more than happy to ignite his fury!

A

Anonymous

I think using the phrase sad b*****ds when describing RCZ owners attending a meet, does not constitute a valid point, rather a nasty, vindictive and unwarranted attack.

I would be interested to know if he would be brave enough to say that to somebody's face rather than hide in cyberspace where it is easy to dispense "words of wisdom".