What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How long after the build date did you have to wait?

A

Anonymous

I now have the reg mark of my RCZ.... and yes; I'm going to update you guys every step of the way! :dance: :beer:

A

Anonymous

Mlbblue said:
I now have the reg mark of my RCZ.... and yes; I'm going to update you guys every step of the way! :dance: :beer:
Here's hoping the stormy seas don't delay the ferry :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Spoke to the dealer again today, my RCZ should turn up at the dealership next week... not long now! :dance:

A

Anonymous

Mlbblue said:
Spoke to the dealer again today, my RCZ should turn up at the dealership next week... not long now! :dance:

Ours too Mlbblue :clap: It's at Sheerness and I have arranged to collect it from the dealer next Friday. A day off work and a new RCZ. What a weekend :!: :D

Cheers

Dave

A

Anonymous

mrmedox said:
Mlbblue said:

Ours too Mlbblue :clap: It's at Sheerness and I have arranged to collect it from the dealer next Friday. A day off work and a new RCZ. What a weekend :!: :D

Cheers

Dave

Excellent news Dave - I bet our cars were on the same ferry! I don't have a collection date yet but I don't think I'll be far behind you! :clap:

A

Anonymous

We were to collect the car tomorrow (Friday) as it was to be delivered to the dealer on Wednesday. Unfortunately I've just been told that the huge blacklog of cars at Sheerness caused by the French strikes has caused the haulier's delviery system to fry. Therefore the car is not yet at the dealers :thumbdown: .

I'll get a further update later this afternoon.

It's a sign of the times that nobody can do anything without a computer to do it for them. How can a large number of items in a delivery system cause it to fall over? As you can tell I don't really understand how software works. Am I really to believe that distribution cannot be organised manually? Or are we so reliant on computers that we have lost those skills?

Cheers

Dave

A

Anonymous

mrmedox said:
We were to collect the car tomorrow (Friday) as it was to be delivered to the dealer on Wednesday. Unfortunately I've just been told that the huge blacklog of cars at Sheerness caused by the French strikes has caused the haulier's delviery system to fry. Therefore the car is not yet at the dealers :thumbdown: .
Sorry to hear this, Dave. It's true, we're a nation stalled by any breakdown in the function of the computer. One of my (3) part-time jobs is in a place where everything relies on computers instead of paperwork and manual input so if the system crashes, everything grinds to a halt. I love computers (just as well since I use them in the other 2 jobs) but sometimes you long for good old fashioned paper/ink :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrmedox said:

It's a sign of the times that nobody can do anything without a computer to do it for them. How can a large number of items in a delivery system cause it to fall over? As you can tell I don't really understand how software works. Am I really to believe that distribution cannot be organised manually? Or are we so reliant on computers that we have lost those skills?

Cheers

Dave
Sorry to hear that Dave - hopefully it's only a delay of a day or two! :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Hi All
Been to the local dealer yesterday afternoon (one on the Island) even thought 'Great White' was built on the 4th of Nov, we still do not have a delivery date. To add insult to injury not even a shipping date. So looks like a b'day present and not a Christmas one. January deliver??

Bugia Malta
Pete

A

Anonymous

Mlbblue said:
mrmedox said:

Cheers

Dave
Sorry to hear that Dave - hopefully it's only a delay of a day or two! :crazy:

Got a new date of Tuesday if it arrives on Monday :roll: Still, the delay save a month's road tax :clap:

bugia said:
Hi All
Been to the local dealer yesterday afternoon (one on the Island) even thought 'Great White' was built on the 4th of Nov, we still do not have a delivery date. To add insult to injury not even a shipping date. So looks like a b'day present and not a Christmas one. January deliver??

Bugia Malta
Pete

Sorry to here yours has been delayed to Pete