What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How long after the build date did you have to wait?

A

Anonymous

Hi - spoke to my dealership today, I've got a build date of 12th November. For those of you who have got your RCZ how long after the build date did you have to wait? My dealer still think closer to Xmas. I can feel the excitement building.... :dance:

A

Anonymous

nice one, atleast you have a build date, Im still waiting :cry:

Reading other posts on here it seems to be about 4 weeks, so nice xmas present it is going to be

A

Anonymous

3 weeks after build date for me. 2weeks after build date it arrived at Calais.

A

Anonymous

Very odd but mine arrived 2 days after the build date my dealer told me. Yes that's not a typo, 2 DAYS after the build date. Something very fishy going on, but I wasn't going argue with the prospect that I was getting the car 3 weeks early. Overall it took exactly 2 months from order to pickup.

A

Anonymous

I was phoned on 6th October and told it was built and on its way, picked it up 23rd = 17 days. Overall my car was 7 weeks and 4 days from ordering to collecting. I think it's quicker the less add-ons you've ordered so that might give you an idea :eusa-think: . My only extra, apart from stipulating which seat colouring, was the alloys. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Our build date was 22nd Oct...dealer rang today to say "great news your car is in this country".
He estimates about 2 weeks to collections but will keep you posted on that one! :dance: :D

A

Anonymous

Our build date was October 10th, and we are hopefully picking it up on Thursday.

A

Anonymous

Cool.. thanks for the update guys. I bet you're getting really excited now - nearly there!!! My build date is next week. I was thinking it was going to be a Xmas delivery but it could be closer to the begining of December with a build date for next week - which is cool as it's my birthday on 5th Dec - delivery around then would be a really excellent birthday pressie (altho granted a birthday pressie to myself!!)!! :dance:

A

Anonymous

Mlbblue said:
...would be a really excellent birthday pressie (altho granted a birthday pressie to myself!!)!! :dance:
Nothing wrong with that...I buy myself birthday pressies all the time (even when it's NOT my birthday :D ).

A

Anonymous

mine took 3 weeks, although i have heard a lot of people saying their build dates were brought forward without them knowing so it could be done earlier.

A

Anonymous

My build date has been brought forward from early to December to 7 November. Is this because sales are slowing down? He warned me on ordering that because it is an automatic it could take a lot longer than manual cars to build but then I got the earlier date. The dealer reckons delivery before mid December!

A

Anonymous

Thinking of sales slowing down 2 dealers from around my area have had the same cars for sale that were in the showroom when I was looking back in Mid September, but then I still have no build date and I ordered 25th September :cry:

A

Anonymous

robbo said:
Thinking of sales slowing down 2 dealers from around my area have had the same cars for sale that were in the showroom when I was looking back in Mid September, but then I still have no build date and I ordered 25th September :cry:

My dealer had two demos! He sold one the weekend I ordered mine but still has the GT HDI loaded with extras that was the first RCZ he had delivered!

Cheers.

Dave

A

Anonymous

rang dealer today and he said it`s been built . . :clap: thankyou there is a god . . now i have another three weeks untill handover , , so from ordering on august 4th untill end of november, , it has gone quick though .. another couple of weeks will be no problem start looking for insurance next . . :shock:

A

Anonymous

my build date was 16 th sept,delivered 27th september but then 2 week wait for cherrished number transfer

A

Anonymous

Excellent news Pete.

I wonder why the RCZs are seemingly all being delivered early?

Cheers

David

A

Anonymous

:lol: I hope that's not true.. otherwise it implies they it's only now they've worked out how to make the car!!!

A

Anonymous

Hi All

My build date for "Great White" was for the 11th. Nov, but the dealer confirmed the 6th November just this morning. Still have no deliver date though.... Have to wait for the call to come through!
Bugia