What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Help with lights?

Tomas_90

Reaction score
Here's another picture i took today. The LED's are in DRL mode here. And altho it looks a bit green here on the pics i didn't think it looked like that in real life. In my eyes they were more blue/white than they appear to be. And they are in full strenght here too since it's in the DRL mode. Still, doesn't change the rest of it. Peugeot didn't have any solutions either as far as i could work out.

But idk, I think i'll just leave it really. Doesn't bother me that much :D When in DRL mode it's perfect anyway so once we get some summer light out it'll be fine.

A

Anonymous

Just had philips extreme vision on main and dipped beam fitted. Cannot believe the difference especially lighting up the verges/kerbs in the wet. My son has zenons on his 407 coupe and thinks the philips better in the wet on kerbs when he drove my z.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
allanscho said:
Just had philips extreme vision on main and dipped beam fitted. Cannot believe the difference especially lighting up the verges/kerbs in the wet. My son has zenons on his 407 coupe and thinks the philips better in the wet on kerbs when he drove my z.

You have more bulbs to change and we have and can get them all too :thumbup: