What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Have you named your RCZ

A

Anonymous

:lol:

Well, your e-mails give the impression of a young, fit, tanned Aussie so no worries mate!!!!!!!!! :beer:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:

Well, your e-mails give the impression of a young, fit, tanned Aussie so no worries mate!!!!!!!!! :beer:

Hi Scarlet, I am fit and tanned and I do feel quite young (at least compared to someone who's 100) :dance: :crazy:

I suspect you and BangorRCZ were enjoying your chats with what you thought was the forum toyboy :lol: :lol: :lol: Oops

Then again, maybe I haven't been happily married for 24 years and don't know anyone called Phoebe!! Well I do really and she's a lovely girl

A

Anonymous

aussiercz said:
Scarlet said:

Hi Scarlet, I am fit and tanned and I do feel quite young (at least compared to someone who's 100) :dance: :crazy:

I suspect you and BangorRCZ were enjoying your chats with what you thought was the forum toyboy :lol: :lol: :lol: Oops

Then again, maybe I haven't been happily married for 24 years and don't know anyone called Phoebe!! Well I do really and she's a lovely girl
At the risk of veering off topic again...how do you know that you're not STILL a toyboy, at least to ME :lol: :lol: :lol: . I'm not telling which age category I fall into but it's not the same one as Scarlet and NOT near the top, either :crazy: .

A

Anonymous

Maybe I like older men (I have to say that Troy is 5 years older than me!!!!!!) :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Lawrence:

A

Anonymous

Any reason - why Laurence? Laurence of Arabia? Quite a distinguished name - I think it suits your white RCZ :)

A

Anonymous

Well the DA60 is a bit lawrence dallaglio

Also has some power and presence...

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
aussiercz said:
Scarlet said:

At the risk of veering off topic again...how do you know that you're not STILL a toyboy, at least to ME :lol: :lol: :lol: . I'm not telling which age category I fall into but it's not the same one as Scarlet and NOT near the top, either :crazy: .

Hi BangorRCZ, toyboy (I mean aussiercz) tuning back in. The dealer has rung to tell me that Phoebe (it seems that's the name my new love is going to go by) has arrived and is in bond awaiting compliance. Not going to get hold of her until mid January though which is really hard. It's going to be almost unbearable thinking about poor Phoebe locked up in that bond store all on her own!! It's hard to believe I'm an aussie bloke isn't it :roll: That's what Phoebe's done to me.

A

Anonymous

aussiercz said:
Hi BangorRCZ, toyboy (I mean aussiercz) tuning back in. The dealer has rung to tell me that Phoebe (it seems that's the name my new love is going to go by) has arrived and is in bond awaiting compliance. Not going to get hold of her until mid January though which is really hard. It's going to be almost unbearable thinking about poor Phoebe locked up in that bond store all on her own!! It's hard to believe I'm an aussie bloke isn't it :roll: That's what Phoebe's done to me.
Hi aussiercz, great to hear Phoebe's nearly yours! That month will seem soooooo long, though. Oh well, at least you can drool in your sleep thinking about her in her bondage (see other post :lol: ) :thumbup: .

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
aussiercz said:
Hi aussiercz, great to hear Phoebe's nearly yours! That month will seem soooooo long, though. Oh well, at least you can drool in your sleep thinking about her in her bondage (see other post :lol: ) :thumbup: .

Just over two weeks to go before poor Phoebe is released from her bondage, getting really excited now. I've got a nice cosy garage waiting for her and I've promised her telepathically that I'll only take her out when she won't get sunburnt :lol: :lol: That will be a bit difficult at present as we are having a relentless heat wave. Oh well, I guess I'll find out if her radiator and air conditioning is up to scratch - often a problem with cars from Europe. If I end up a steaming mess on the side of the road I am going to be a bit annoyed (unless it's Phoebe's charms that have caused it of course :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Happy New Year aussiercz!

Can't help you advising on the air-conditioning - haven't had to use it yet - doh! But the heater in the car is superb - I've had it on all blooming winter - only takes 5mins to heat the car up. So if the air-conditioning is as good as the heater you should be fine. Have just deleted my next sentence because it's too rude (!!!!) but suffice to say I'm sure your first drive in Phoebe will be suitably exciting if not steamy :Moony:

Cheers :beer:
Scarlet

A

Anonymous

Hi Toyboy...oops, aussiercz :oops: . Happy New Year to you. Not too long to wait now until you're in Phoebe's clutches :dance: . As Scarlet says, the heater's great. As for the a/c, I keep my heat settings to 21 and auto which means the a/c runs as well so it keeps the environment very comfy, just as Phoebe will be :cool: ;) . With it on auto the car regulates the internal temps according to the outer temp...so smart :thumbup:

Cheers,

Lorraine

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Happy New Year aussiercz!

Can't help you advising on the air-conditioning - haven't had to use it yet - doh! But the heater in the car is superb - I've had it on all blooming winter - only takes 5mins to heat the car up. So if the air-conditioning is as good as the heater you should be fine. Have just deleted my next sentence because it's too rude (!!!!) but suffice to say I'm sure your first drive in Phoebe will be suitably exciting if not steamy :Moony:

Cheers :beer:
Scarlet

Hi Scarlet and Happy New Year to you too. I hope you had a good one. I have to say I'm steamy already imaging what your deleted sentence was. Of course it's not hard to get that way at the moment, it's so f...... hot 39, 40 degrees every day and Singapore type humidity, almost unbearable. it's got to the stage tonight where I knocked up a G & T and pretended I was an aristocrat in Calcutta circa British Raj (stiff upper lip and all that). Didn't f..... work :roll: Now I've got ice cubes in my red wine - that's sort of helping but it's a damn good way to ruin a nice red :oops:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
Hi Toyboy...oops, aussiercz :oops: . Happy New Year to you. Not too long to wait now until you're in Phoebe's clutches :dance: . As Scarlet says, the heater's great. As for the a/c, I keep my heat settings to 21 and auto which means the a/c runs as well so it keeps the environment very comfy, just as Phoebe will be :cool: ;) . With it on auto the car regulates the internal temps according to the outer temp...so smart :thumbup:

Cheers,

Lorraine

Hi BangorRCZ (Lorraine) and Happy New Year to you too. Did you raise hell on Friday night? Re the climate control, if Phoebe can keep her insides at 21 degrees when it is 40 outside, then she will be truly remarkable. I doubt it though, particularly with all that glass at the back. Anyway, it shouldn't be a problem because I have already promised Phoebe that I won't take her out if she is going to get sunburnt. :lol:

A

Anonymous

Well, all the technical talk on air conditioning seems to have curtailed this thread. So where were we? Strange names for our cars, bondage and plastic, and taking out young lasses by the name of Phoebe. Come on all you newly aquired RCZ devotees - enlighten us on how you address your weakness :lol: Otherwise tell us all about your stimulating escapades in your nameless mode of transport :crazy:

A

Anonymous

My lady in black is called Elanor.... Named her after the movie ' Gone in 60 Seconds'...

A

Anonymous

I think I'm gonna name it after the wife. It's about time she hears a few compliments regarding her name ... :twisted: