What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Have you named your RCZ

GaryLarry

Reaction score
I've called mine Polly since all Polly's I've ever known have been uber-sexy!

A

Anonymous

Hello :cry: Well I have never really been one for naming my cars but there is a danger of me calling my car Badger, yes Badger. Sadly the front of my car was re-arranged by the creature about three weeks ago.
As you may imagine from such a solid animal a fair bit of damage was caused including front bumpers,grill, oil cooler, front headlamps, sensors etc.
Unfortunately because the vehicle type is so new,some of the parts have now been on back order for over 2 and half weeks and still may not arrive until next week :thumbdown:

It does look as if I may not see Badger :eusa-think: now until end of next week at the earliest. Its been like waiting for my new car all over again and you know what thats like.
PS Before anybody asks about the badger, wasnt in a position to check.

A

Anonymous

scoobielew said:
Hello :cry: Well I have never really been one for naming my cars but there is a danger of me calling my car Badger, yes Badger. Sadly the front of my car was re-arranged by the creature about three weeks ago....It does look as if I may not see Badger :eusa-think: now until end of next week at the earliest. ...PS Before anybody asks about the badger, wasnt in a position to check.
Poor you, poor RCZ and poor original Mr Brock!!! Hope your Badger gets back on the road soon. As for Mr Brock, if that much damage was done to Badger methinks Mr B didn't walk away from that encounter :cry: :thumbdown: .

A

Anonymous

For Goodness sake, How can sensible and reasonable possibly give names to their car; The car is an inanimate object. It is a tool, not a relative.

PS; Have to admit, I however , I have a shovel named Digger ! ! ! Oooppps

A

Anonymous

MEvans said:
For Goodness sake, How can sensible and reasonable possibly give names to their car; The car is an inanimate object. It is a tool, not a relative.

PS; Have to admit, I however , I have a shovel named Digger ! ! ! Oooppps
:lol: :lol: :lol: I definitely WON'T be naming any garden implements...at least not with names that could be repeated in polite company :lol: :oops:

A

Anonymous

helghast , after the bad ass Mofo's from the killzone games, the orange glow from the dials look like the same orange as there eyes.There mean as , just like the RCZ

A

Anonymous

Not got him yet but I'm thinking Diago as his number plate is DA60 but I still think it's going to be a girl car!

A

Anonymous

I'm thinking Phoebe and I'm still struggling to comprehend why.

A

Anonymous

I can think of a really rude answer but suspect I'd get in to trouble again so I'm keeping quiet!!!!! :)

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
I can think of a really rude answer but suspect I'd get in to trouble again so I'm keeping quiet!!!!! :)

That will result in a few furrowed brows Scarlet :eusa-think: :eusa-think: :D

A

Anonymous

The RCZ doesn't seem like the type of car that attracts 'innocent' drivers?!!!!

PS We are so going to get spanked for wandering off topic again - you are a bad influence!!!!! :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
The RCZ doesn't seem like the type of car that attracts 'innocent' drivers?!!!!

PS We are so going to get spanked for wandering off topic again - you are a bad influence!!!!! :eusa-whistle:
Ooh! Spanking :thumbup: :lol:

A

Anonymous

yes please :lol: :lol: I want a spanking new car that does 44 mpg (there you are, back on topic)

A

Anonymous

aussiercz said:
yes please :lol: :lol: I want a spanking new car that does 44 mpg (there you are, back on topic)

oops wrong thread - big night last night (not with Phoebe unfortunately)

A

Anonymous

Tee hee hee :lol:

Who with then????

And what is her car called and does she get a decent mpg on hers. There you go I'm on two topics - gold star for me?!!!! :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Tee hee hee :lol:

Who with then????

And what is her car called and does she get a decent mpg on hers. There you go I'm on two topics - gold star for me?!!!! :eusa-whistle:

It was with Australia's richest heiress who has a different car for every day of the week, all named Daddy's Car, and fuel consumption is measured in studs per week. Oh hang on, that was the dream I had last night

A

Anonymous

Is there an age difference between you and Phoebe that is stopping you asking her out (and stopping you asking her the name of her car - phew managed to tenuously stay on topic!!!!)?

A

Anonymous

Back on topic exactly :lol: The wife has called ours Kit because of the voice activation feature and it keeps asking me to repeat because of my Scots accent despite going over the 40 sync phrases :lol:

Off topic, just ask Phoebe.....she can only say no :!:

Cheers

Dave

A

Anonymous

Guys, I'm working up to it. You know what they say - the anticipation is always better than the reality. Besides, there's another small inconvenience: I've been happily married for 24 years and Phoebe is about the same age as my son :oops: :oops: