What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Have you named your RCZ

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone

I know this is really trivial but I thought it would be fun. Have you all named your RCZs?

Mine is called Flash (after the Queen song). I greet him every time I see him and I look outside every night and say Night Night Flash!

Another thing my RCZ is male - is that a female thing to have a male car?
;)
Cheers
Scarlet

PS My hubby's MX5 is called Fireball MX5 (the older members might remember the Fireball XL5 cartoon series?)

RCZ1

Reaction score
I refer to mine as Pearl (Pearl White).

It depends on the car as to what sex they are. Some lend themselves to being male but in the case of the RCZ, I just felt is was a female. With its lovely curves, almost hourglass shape. It was too beautiful to be male :lol:

I do tend to talk to my cars too. I think if you look after them, then they will look after you.

Or is just a girl thing :lol:

A

Anonymous

hi i refer to my mercury rcz has the beast becuase ithink it looks fantastic

FGRob

Reaction score
Scarlet said:
PS My hubby's MX5 is called Fireball MX5 (the older members might remember the Fireball XL5 cartoon series?)
You mean "Zoonie" or "Robert the Robot" - yep I remember that when I was a little younger :dance: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No real names for any of my cars, mind you when they go wrong - then it gets a name or two :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rob

A

Anonymous

Well natuarally you name your car,shes called baby as I waited so long for here and noone puts baby in the corner!!

A

Anonymous

i am yet to meet mine, i am picking it up at 515 today, im sure i will have many names for it later

A

Anonymous

I like to call mine Sharkie, as in a Great White Shark, "she" doesnt mind that its a macho name!

A

Anonymous

Wife named ours...."Patience" after the wait we had. Its stuck.

A

Anonymous

Rugby player thighs are big and chunky like the rear of the RCZ??????

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Rugby player thighs are big and chunky like the rear of the RCZ??????
DRAT! Now every time I look at my baby's rear I'll think of chunky boys all covered in mud ;) :lol: . My cars remain genderless so I just call it 'Baby' when I climb back in but I agree, with the curves it seems more appropriate to think female.

A

Anonymous

Innit funny what comes to you as you clean your teeth...I was mulling over the snippets Scarlet drops into the conversation now and then, like 'Scarlet' and 'Flash' and that her husband is 'Troy Tempest' :D and it got me thinking of Queen singing 'FLASH...woo-ooo, saviour of the universe!' and that made me think I could call my baby Freddie (Mercury, geddit???) :lol: , even though I previously said it would remain genderless, but then, as a woman I'm entirely entitled to change my mind as often as I want :Moony: :D

A

Anonymous

Think Freddie Mercury was a bit random with his gender at times too............ :)

I think that's a great name and don't worry about the gender. My hubby (yup that's Troy Tempest!!!) had a female cat called Bob!!!

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Think Freddie Mercury was a bit random with his gender at times too............ :)

I think that's a great name and don't worry about the gender. My hubby (yup that's Troy Tempest!!!) had a female cat called Bob!!!
And my big ginger tom is called Bambi(!) courtesy of my mother because when he arrived at 8 weeks old he was such a wee scrap of a thing. Bit embarrassing at the vet's now, though :lol: :lol: :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
Innit funny what comes to you as you clean your teeth...I was mulling over the snippets Scarlet drops into the conversation now and then, like 'Scarlet' and 'Flash' and that her husband is 'Troy Tempest' :D and it got me thinking of Queen singing 'FLASH...woo-ooo, saviour of the universe!' and that made me think I could call my baby Freddie (Mercury, geddit???) :lol: , even though I previously said it would remain genderless, but then, as a woman I'm entirely entitled to change my mind as often as I want :Moony: :D

Freddie's a great name for your car L :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
...Freddie's a great name for your car L :thumbup:
Thanks, K. Hope Pearl's all settled back home and gleaming from her day's detailing and loooooovvvvveeee :dance:

RCZ1

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
RCZ1 said:
...Freddie's a great name for your car L :thumbup:
Thanks, K. Hope Pearl's all settled back home and gleaming from her day's detailing and loooooovvvvveeee :dance:

Yes, she is thanks. Just got to download some pics then I'll get them posted as soon as poss :thumbup: