What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Have you named your RCZ

A

Anonymous

Still haven't given my RCZ a name.. altho as every day goes by I love her that little bit more... :dance:

A

Anonymous

The kids named her (of course) for me: Jet or The Beast (Nera Black) :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Have You Named your RCZ?

Out of interest do people name their cars on here I did name my last car (FIAT Grande Punto Sporting) called her Fiona.

Merged threads - RCZ1

A

Anonymous

Re: Have You Named your RCZ?

I named my other two

My 1st red yaris was called tammy tomato so naturally my second one was tammy tomato two lol
Still no name for the rcz yet but I'm sure I'll come up with something random- I did name my dog sushi after all! Lol

A

Anonymous

My RCZ is called 'Zeddie' (probably a Magic Roundabout faze!!)

I have to name my cars:-
Rover 620 was called Rodney
Elise was Lucy - God knows where that came from :dance:
My first ever car was a Reno 5 called Reggie
First 307 was 'The Doctor' (secret Rossi fan although it did have a big 'The Doctor' sticker on the rear window :lol: )
2nd 307 was just 'Pugsy' - it fitted :)

I've had lots of other cars (or sheds) I wish not to disclose their names on line :D

A

Anonymous

I have called mine Miranda a combination of my favourite game series (Mass Effect) which the colour combination of my car matches by chance to her and also means to be admirable, beautiful etc