What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

first dead angels

A

Anonymous

Joske said:
Found one to :oops: Not a nice view. :|

Well, as the spoiler is at stage 2 they were doing over 90 that's for sure.....

A

Anonymous

no his finger caught the button by mistake. but anyway the cabin looks pretty much intact, hope they walked away from it ok.

A

Anonymous

This is all too heart-breaking!

I'm not a member of the Stage Two Spoiler club and have no desire to be, but my wife has joined! Happy to report tho that she is now very happy to cruise around simply enjoying our lovely RCZ. These pictures are frightening. Somebody's loved ones were driving them-fingers crossed they were all OK!!!

A

Anonymous

" No officer i was not speeding or driving too close, i think theres a problem with my front parking sensors" :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Is it wrong to look at these cars and wonder "what do they do with the wheels now?"

A

Anonymous

bee said:
no his finger caught the button by mistake. but anyway the cabin looks pretty much intact, hope they walked away from it ok.

Although if you look closely at the picture it seems as though the arch has given way towards the front - that must have been some impact!!

A

Anonymous

I am after one of these wheel's anybody know where i could get one

thanks paul

lionhart

Reaction score
it was a one of the special editions no 50/200 (hope i can write that bit)they had carbon cover's on white mirrors.

A

Anonymous

That White car has a foot rest, iv not got one on my 156thp is it just on the 200's or is it a europe thing?

A

Anonymous

@ lionheart - do you know the contact details of the breakers? or is this just a holding pound?

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
RCZ MATT said:
That White car has a foot rest, iv not got one on my 156thp is it just on the 200's or is it a europe thing?
Lefthand drive only :roll:
Thanks FGRob, I though I may of been done out of a foot rest :lol: