What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

first dead angels

A

Anonymous

interesting pics-looks like the passenger compartments were left intact which is good,hope no one was hurt though.
plenty of spares as well,but very sad.

A

Anonymous

Dreadful pics................but found myself looking to see if there was any carbon mirror caps to salvage! :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh - me and Flash will have nightmares now. Poor babies.................

A

Anonymous

Interesting how all (apart from the first one) are head-ons at speed. I wonder what the causes were?

• Texting on their phones?
    Trying to look in the rearview to see if the spoiler has activated?
    Looking around to see who is watching?

Back in the 1970's, Kawasaki released the S3, a super-fast 3 cylinder 350cc motorcycle, a large number of which ended up with seriously bend front forks. The super light frame resulted in amazing acceleration but the trade-off was reduced grip under high speed braking :thumbdown:

Take care folks. If the brakes are ok on the RCZ then I can't see any excuse except for a lack of attention whilst driving! :eek: Have fun by all means - after all that's what the RCZ is all about - but drive within the conditions (and your ability) and stay safe :thumbup:

RCZooM

A

Anonymous

H12RPO said:
Dreadful pics................but found myself looking to see if there was any carbon mirror caps to salvage! :eusa-whistle:

Lol I was feeling myself bad because the first I was thinking was: Mmmmm those wheels in the white RCZ...they need a new owner... :lol:

A

Anonymous

RCZooM said:
Interesting how all (apart from the first one) are head-ons at speed. I wonder what the causes were?

Trying to look in the rearview to see if the spoiler has activated?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

strange how in the bottom pic the car has different alloys at the front than at the back??

A

Anonymous

Any links to where these are being broken at?

I would love to get my hands on a used back box to see if some Aural surgery can be performed on it ;)

FGRob

Reaction score
Figo said:

I would love to get my hands on a used back box to see if some Aural surgery can be performed on it ;)
A couple of them are overseas, and I'm wondering if the first black one is the one which supplied the wheel which is currently being sold on ebay for £70. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

the bonet explosive devices certainly worked on the last three pictures.

A

Anonymous

bee said:
the bonet explosive devices certainly worked on the last three pictures.

That's exactly what came to my mind as well. What I am curious of is how they came to be tat way. Last one looks like it hit a lamp post at 50kmph

A

Anonymous

Pragmatic said:
That's exactly what came to my mind as well. What I am curious of is how they came to be tat way. Last one looks like it hit a lamp post at 50kmph

I can't really say it worked with the last one, don't you think? Compare the last 2 pictures, the device looks like still armed.

Also, did anyone noticed how the last car is wearing 18'' and 19'' alloys?

A

Anonymous

Figo said:

I would love to get my hands on a used back box to see if some ORAL surgery can be performed on it ;)

Edited for accuracy :lol: :lol:

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
Found one to :oops: Not a nice view. :|

A

Anonymous

A Dutch dead angel ;-(

Attachments

• 478220-4.JPG
    478220-4.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 970