What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Did Peugeot foget about drivers left foot?

A

Anonymous

Very envious. Reckon if your installation is a success, then I will follow suite.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Very envious. Reckon if your installation is a success, then I will follow suite.

Got to admit a bit of a cheat going on, this weekend I have a Tech (Per/Cit) staying with me and he is going to fit for me :)

But will be letting you know if its a easy job (think it will be)

Paul141

A

Anonymous

Here we go people, the fitting :-

What you get in the pack

Template cut out (see below)

All tooled up with the drill and T20 screw driver

Template in place (the observant will spot problem)

FITTED

OK now you have seen it, lets get down to the truth of the matter. :eusa-whistle:
You do not need the drill, you do not need the template (as it don't fit anyway !!! :thumbdown: )
So place the metal plate in the correct position and screw it down, simples :dance:

Its a easy job (need T20 screwdriver) and in my case a vacuum to clean the car out LOL :D

Paul141 :beer:

Attachments

• IMAG0108.jpg
    IMAG0108.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 2,009
  • IMAG0109.jpg
    IMAG0109.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 2,009
  • IMAG0110.jpg
    IMAG0110.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 2,009
  • IMAG0111.jpg
    IMAG0111.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 2,010
  • IMAG0112.jpg
    IMAG0112.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 2,010
A

Anonymous

Ok Paul so it is in place but it looks like you have an atomic version does this make any difference for us mortals that have to change gear ourselves?

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Ok Paul so it is in place but it looks like you have an atomic version does this make any difference for us mortals that have to change gear ourselves?

I do not think so as the little bit of carpet/trim it fits to is there on the manual in all the other pictures.
I do have to say, it says in my tag line 156GT Auto. (shame its not "atomic" and still needs petrol put in, mind you building an atomic one maybe cheaper than petrol costs !!!)

Paul141

A

Anonymous

They have always been atomic in my terminology. But you are right if they only was.

Smiler

Reaction score
paul141 said:
He we go all you people who would like this in your baby....

Part No 9646H1
£28.92 inc VAT
Its a special, so no sending it back.
and that's NOT including fitting !

Paul141
Fitted mine today using Part No 9646H1, very easy to fit just screwed in no drill needed :thumbup:
Thanks Paul :text-bravo:

A

Anonymous

For left steering car, I think there are more space for the left foot to rest.

For right steering car, the clutch is already very much to the left corner, so you can hardly squeeze your foot in there and it is dangerous when you want to lift your foot out and get caught by the clutch.