What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

delivery

A

Anonymous

I ordered an RCZ Sport HDI, with no mods, first week in June and was told the car would be ready mid August - I requested 1st Sept Delivery for new plates - the car would be ready in 'loads of time'. I contacted the dealer on a couple of occasions to check the delivery date was still correct (My current car (Vauxhall) delivery changed about 4 times in 2007 but they had kept me very well informed). They weren't too helpful, kept saying yes all fine I'll call you in a couple of weeks. Still no call with a week to go so tried again.... The news is the cars not even built yet, no VIN or Chassis number and def no delivery date :x After calling back and creating a bit of a fuss I've got a build date. My part ex vehicle runs out of Tax, ins, warranty & needs an MOT all on the same day in Sept, which apparently they're sure we won't reach, but still no reg number or a delivery date. I've just had to change the front tyres to keep the car on the road for the next however long, which was a big expense for a car I'm hopefully not going to have much longer! :thumbdown:

:helpme: Are they worth the wait/aggro? As I'm having 2nd thoughts at the moment.

FGRob

Reaction score
It's not the cars fault it's the garage not doing their job and keeping you informed, you can get your revenge when Peugeot send you your questionnaire with regard to the sale - tell them what you think.

Are they worth waiting for - see my trip to France thread - worth every penny.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

J_SLADE1 said:
hi everyone car arrived a dealers today arranged to pick it upfriday afternoon cant wait,saleman gave me keys to look at the car it was locked up in the pound
it looked amazing ,i did notice there were no mats i no they come standard on, the gt so i do hope they are in the boot i also noticed on the front console atthe bottom some kind of diagnostic block does anyone no what goes there to cover it up it looks like there is something missing

the diagnostic block will be covered back up they have to programe the on board computer to the uk or what area you are in and the mats are standard on gt spec only.