What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

delivery

A

Anonymous

J_SLADE1 said:
hi to everyone as car insurance goes when i asked the dealer to phone me when the car was due so i could sort out insurance,he told me not to
worry has the car would be insured with peugeot insurance for i week giving you time to sort it outhas anyone else been told this

I had 7 days free insurance with my VW, it was not done automatically though, I had to ring VW insurance services and arrange it myself, I expect the Peugeot deal is the same.

FGRob

Reaction score
Well I've been into the garage today to hand over my insurance, the main reason I needed to do this was to force Peugeot the delivery the replacemant car earlier - which they did and is currently sitting in the showroom :clap: :clap: My car is just being prepared for collection next week, it's going to be taxed for 12months plus 1 week and big bonus they are giving me a Nokia phone as well :dance: :dance: Didn't even have to ask for it they are just giving it to me - top marks to Randles I say.

Rob. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

hi to everyone dealer phoned today to say my car was in the uk and should have it by the end of the month,next phone call he said would be to pick it up,
not really bothered if its a 10 plate 0r 60 i just cant wait to get it home,dont like the idea of it sitting at the dealers for 5 to 6 weeks for sept reg.
ihope there no marks on it like the one in the showroom looked like a graze on the side panel.booked a weeks holiday in september down south ill give it a good spin. hopefully next time i am on forum can post some pics. :beer:

A

Anonymous

Great news J_SLADE1!!! Exciting times - when did you order it and what spec have you gone for?

A

Anonymous

hi deano nice to here fromyou ive gone for a hdi gt mercury grey ijust cant wait for the phone i placed the order april 24 which is not to bad considering
i think i missed out on the free sat nav unless they surprise me .what spec have you gone for

A

Anonymous

J_SLADE1 said:
hi deano nice to here fromyou ive gone for a hdi gt mercury grey ijust cant wait for the phone i placed the order april 24 which is not to bad considering
i think i missed out on the free sat nav unless they surprise me .what spec have you gone for
Hi J_SLADE1. Ive gone for the GT 156 in opal white, soltice 19" wheels, black mirrors and sat nav. Cant wait!!! Delivery quoted is 30th September - I hope it comes early :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

:beer: At last the phonecall I've been waiting for. My RCZ arrives at the dealer on Thursday for pick up on Monday!! :thumbup: :dance:

A

Anonymous

Great news think of all of us while you're enjoying it :clap:

A

Anonymous

hi everyone car arrived a dealers today arranged to pick it upfriday afternoon cant wait,saleman gave me keys to look at the car it was locked up in the pound
it looked amazing ,i did notice there were no mats i no they come standard on, the gt so i do hope they are in the boot i also noticed on the front console atthe bottom some kind of diagnostic block does anyone no what goes there to cover it up it looks like there is something missing

RCZ1

Reaction score
Have you ordered the GT spec J Slade 1? Otherwise you won't get mats unless you've specified them as an accessory from your dealer.

A

Anonymous

hi rcz1 yes ive gone for the hdi gt so i guess they should come as standard, the saleman said they might be in the boot has they might not fit them to keep them clean lets hope so

A

Anonymous

The mats are standard on GT , the cars are delivered with them in a bag in the boot along with the center caps for the alloys,the wheel nut caps and some other small bits of trim.

The diagnostic block is concealed below a thick rubber mat which is fitted as part of the PDI and becomes the floor part of the storage cubby hole under the ash tray :thumbup:

Marcus

A

Anonymous

hi marcus thanks for that i collect my car to tomorrow and that has put my mind a rest the dealer phoned me today to say the were valeting for collection
and it looked amazing just one more sleepless night

A

Anonymous

J_SLADE1 said:
hi to everyone as car insurance goes when i asked the dealer to phone me when the car was due so i could sort out insurance,he told me not to
worry has the car would be insured with peugeot insurance for i week giving you time to sort it outhas anyone else been told this
i was told the same 7days free insurance

A

Anonymous

has any body got any freebees asked for a rcz key ring none in yet given a 3in toy rcz car to keep me happy till the 1st of sep