What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bespoke Car Care Hosting RCZ Open Day

A

Anonymous

binkybmf said:
Hi

If I don't get it sorted before I may have the stone chip on the arch repaired, what would you need prior to the day visit, such as pictures size etc...

And would he be able to sort it in the day?

Cheers

Stuart

A PDR man is not what you would need to sort out a stone chip. PDR = Paintless Dent Removal. So they remove dents from panels when the paintwork has not cracked. Someone like Chips away would be the guys to improve the appearance of a stone chip.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Come on all you guys and gals. The RCZ Detailing Day is just over a month away now so all you new forum members and and new RCZ owners, this would be the perfect time to find out how to clean and detail your pride and joy properly. Not only that but it's a great opportunity to meet fellow RCZ owners to talk about our favourite subject. A fun, interesting and educational day is planned by Lee at Bespoke Car Care so let's support this great opportunity and thank Lee for giving up his precious time to do this for us.

Add your name to the list and enjoy a great fun day. :)

A

Anonymous

Bespoke and kelly i could have another user come along but it's in a 207 not an RCZ, is that okay?
Dan

A

Anonymous

Less than a month to go. There are plenty of places left for people to join us.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Less than a month to go. There are plenty of places left for people to join us.

Cheers i dont mind small numbers :thumbup: much eaiser for peole to play with products and machines etc

i am also holding a meet for detailing world on the sunday that will be a busy day to so long weekend for me but nice meeting people with same interests

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
I'm really looking forward to it. Can't wait:)
You are no longer invited. Arthur would look totally out of place, with all those shiny shimmering pearlescent white RCZ's :clap:

RCZ1

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
RCZ1 said:
I'm really looking forward to it. Can't wait:)
You are no longer invited. Arthur would look totally out of place, with all those shiny shimmering pearlescent white RCZ's :clap:

Oh come on Ron, can't you take a joke ? Please let me and Arthur come too :)
You are just worried that my little iQ will outshine those RCZs ;)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Oh come on Ron, can't you take a joke ? Please let me and Arthur come too :)
You are just worried that my little iQ will outshine those RCZs ;)
TAKE A JOKE !!!!! With my coronary condition you could so easily have had me playing the harp. The sight of Arthur's exhaust pipe being so close to his nose, would make it impossible for you to outshine anything, especially a RCZ. :lol: However, Lee has PM'd me to suggest tolerance and forgiveness and so with this in mind, you are welcome to attend. :wave:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Sorry Ron, forgot about your wonky ticker, promise won't do it again ;)

Thanks for letting Arthur and I join you all lol :)

A

Anonymous

this may be a silly question but i have quite far to travel! is the hose pipe ban in affect there or are we allowed to "waste" the water? :D

RCZ1

Reaction score
daniellll.bee said:
this may be a silly question but i have quite far to travel! is the hose pipe ban in affect there or are we allowed to "waste" the water? :D

Hi Daniel, I believe he is ok, no hose pipe ban for him :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
daniellll.bee said:

Hi Daniel, I believe he is ok, no hose pipe ban for him :)

no hose pipe ban for me though never waste water you would not want my water bill being on a meter :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Lee - you live in the Marches like i do. Half the time you can get a free rinse just by taking the car outside your cleaning castle!!! BTW I've got a slightly kerbed alloy and a scratched leather seat bolster, but under the daily muck I think she's still OK!

RCZ1 - perhaps put up a new topic making it obvious that places are still available for Saturday?

Everyone - see you next weekend, now that I can find Shreswbury again with my recently totally replaced (under warranty) nav-telly-audio. Still only 5 digit nav though, grrrrr. Perhaps they'll fit a £75 tomtom in the first facelift - ha!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Look forward to seeing you next week astleyducks :thumbup:

Yes still space available for anyone that is interested in attending the Detailing Day NEXT Saturday ( 21st April).
Come on, don't be shy, a fun, educational day is to be had learning how to look after your beloved RCZ to keep it looking A1 :greetings-wavingblue: :thumbup: