What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bespoke Car Care Hosting RCZ Open Day

A

Anonymous

Lee, OCD washmonkeys and all:
As the pebble on the top of the scree slope, the first RCZ that Lee detailed, seems only right that I bring the dolphin back to Shrewsbury after 10 months.
You'll be able to see the result of G-Techniq verses country lanes and muppet washes. (Lee I promise, she's never been in a mechanical grinder and she never will!!) Even better, I've had the landscapers in for 3 months.... - must clean the concrete out of the bucket before reaching for the wash-mitt.
See you in April
:greetings-wavingblue:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Would be good to see yours astleyducks - show off your Gtechniq :thumbup:

Updated list

1: RCZ1
2: OO58RON
3: Wiggers
4: [email protected]
5: race0360
6: Ryanb
7. Anthony
8.Daniellll.bee
9.BinkyBMF
10. astleyducks

A

Anonymous

How about these as a bit of food for thought:

A short quiz to see who can remember/learnt most about what was presented during the day.

Person who has travelled the furthest to attend

Person who has made the best job of rectifying/polishing a scrap panel

Maybe product samples could be prizes or just for fun, as you see fit.

Cheers some good ideas there

The Autosmart Rep will also be droping in on the day his van is like an aladins cave.

Astleyducks will look forward to see how well you been careing for her and will try not to be to ocd on the day lol

A

Anonymous

Hi all

Hope you are still all up for this also have carpro UK coming down to talk to you about iron x quartz sealants etc

On the day would anyone like their car to be used for wash process testing of different waxes etc or would people prefer to use one of my own cars of course any machine polishing will be down on scrap panels or a scrap car.

i am hoping few of you will like to get stuck in so dont where your very best clothes :)

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Still going to be there (the hotel's booked for a long weekend!), happy to get stuck in but not sure about being 'practiced' on.

RCZ1

Reaction score
I'm still going and looking forward to it. Good stuff about Carpro UK. I think I'll give my car a miss for nominating it for the wash processes although I think it would be a good idea for it to be done on a RCZ :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I am definitely coming and have the previous day booked off work, In order that I may be able to stay awake. I will put Pearl2 up as a specimen. Assuming that acid is not included in any of the "tests"

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
I am definitely coming and have the previous day booked off work, In order that I may be able to stay awake. I will put Pearl2 up as a specimen. Assuming that acid is not included in any of the "tests"

When i say test i mean whos ever car we use will get a full wash (tar removal iron x) people can try a clay say the boonet so they know how to use clay properly they can try out different waxes and polish etc so your car at least some of it will leave well protected.

What colour is it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi, Just a quick question.

Will there be the opportunity to purchase some of the items we may be using on the day? If so do you have card facilities or do we need to bring cash?

RCZ1

Reaction score
binkybmf said:

Will there be the opportunity to purchase some of the items we may be using on the day? If so do you have card facilities or do we need to bring cash?

Good question :thumbup: Think it will need to be a big fat wad of cash I feel :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

binkybmf said:

Hi

i am not sure if the traders will have there own mobile pay machines so i would bring cash with you just incase hopefully they will give some nice discounts for you as well

A

Anonymous

what traders are gunna be there? i wasn't planning on getting anything but will probs change my mind between now and then hahah

A

Anonymous

Autosmart will be popping in for 30 mins and open up their truck for you,

Carpro UK will be there make some great items IronX Pearl Washmit etc etc.

And I think Maxolen will be there as well less well known in detailing circles but massive company and Porsche holdings approved have some great products in there range.

A

Anonymous

Hi

Was talking to my PDR guy today (paintless dent removal) if anyone wants any dents removed on the day please let me know as he is willing to drop in, his work is amazing and you will get trade price on the day examaple dent removed on a DS3 bonnet today chipsaway wanted £55 plus vat Andy was £25 of course this depends on size and time taken on dent.

Let me know if anyone is interested

Cheers

Lee

RCZ1

Reaction score
That is great. What a really good offer that is. Hopefully I won't have to take him up on his offer :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

My stepson has his own PDR business. So £25 is expensive !!! (jest)

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
My stepson has his own PDR business. So £25 is expensive !!! (jest)

you are sorted then cant beat anything for free :thumbup: over the years i have tried 3 different pdr guys the quality of work can vary a lot Andy has never let me down yet

A

Anonymous

BespokeCarCare said:
Hi

Was talking to my PDR guy today (paintless dent removal) if anyone wants any dents removed on the day please let me know as he is willing to drop in, his work is amazing and you will get trade price on the day examaple dent removed on a DS3 bonnet today chipsaway wanted £55 plus vat Andy was £25 of course this depends on size and time taken on dent.

Let me know if anyone is interested

Cheers

Lee

Hi

If I don't get it sorted before I may have the stone chip on the arch repaired, what would you need prior to the day visit, such as pictures size etc...

And would he be able to sort it in the day?

Cheers

Stuart