What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bespoke Car Care Hosting RCZ Open Day

A

Anonymous

Hi all

Bespoke Car Care are proud to be hosting an open day for the RCZ Forum on April Saturday 21st 2012

Unit address:
Unit 10e,
Centurion Business Park,
Kendal Rd,
Shrewsbury,
Shropshire
SY1 4EH

The day will start at 10am and finish about 5pm

The day will consist of:

Correct washing technique
Snow foam
Tar removal
Iron X for wheels and body work
Claying
Polishing by hand, different kinds of polish and what out come to expect
Window seal, door seal best care
Glass cleaning and sealing
Wax and sealants and nano technology
Machine polishing - people can have a play with a rotary and a DA machine on scrap panels and have a chat about swirls, scratches & holograms.

If there is anything else you would like to go over please say and I am sure it can be covered. There will be a couple of other detailers coming down for the day to join in also.

There will be also products to buy on the day if people wish to.

There will be a maximum number of 20 people for the day.

If you would like to come please put your name down;

Cheers

1: RCZ1
2:
3:
4:

A

Anonymous

Oh yeah, put me down please :) is that max no the cars or people?as my missus would probably want to accompany me.

RCZ1

Reaction score
This is great news and really looking forward to it. Thanks to Lee at Bespoke Car Care for giving up his precious time and putting this day on for us. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

It's a long way for me :cry: but it I'm sure it'll be a great day for everyone. You should take vids and put them on here for us that can't make it!

A

Anonymous

BespokeCarCare said:
Hi all

Bespoke Car Care are proud to be hosting an open day for the RCZ Forum on April Saturday 21st 2012

Unit address:
Unit 10e,
Centurion Business Park,
Kendal Rd,
Shrewsbury,
Shropshire
SY1 4EH

The day will start at 10am and finish about 5pm

The day will consist of:

Correct washing technique
Snow foam
Tar removal
Iron X for wheels and body work
Claying
Polishing by hand, different kinds of polish and what out come to expect
Window seal, door seal best care
Glass cleaning and sealing
Wax and sealants and nano technology
Machine polishing - people can have a play with a rotary and a DA machine on scrap panels and have a chat about swirls, scratches & holograms.

If there is anything else you would like to go over please say and I am sure it can be covered. There will be a couple of other detailers coming down for the day to join in also.

There will be also products to buy on the day if people wish to.

There will be a maximum number of 20 people for the day.

If you would like to come please put your name down;

Cheers

2: Ryanb
3:
4:

I look forward to it.

A

Anonymous

Thank you to the people who have put their names down so far I know it is a fair way of yet so hard for people to know what they will be doing yet but lots of plans are in motion to make it the best day possible.

A

Anonymous

I would like to attend the Bespoke Car Care Hosting RCZ Open Day.
My RCZ was delivered on 14th Sept 2011 and I now own an RCZ 156 GT in white, I would like to meet fellow RCZ owners and participate in future RCZ events in 2012.

Tony ( Coventry based)

RCZ1

Reaction score
You're more than welcome Tony. I'll add your name to the list. Its free to attend. Just might have to nip down to the local McDonalds for lunch. :thumbup:
Hope your are enjoying your RCZ GT- Which white have you gone for (best colour for the RCZ by the way)

A

Anonymous

if its an open day then doesn't that mean its for anybody... not just 20 :p i jokes

i think I'm gunna put my name down but unsure 100% if I'm gunna make it as its a long while away!

2: OO58RON
3: Wiggers
4: [email protected]
5: race0360
6: Ryanb
7. Anthony
8.Daniellll.bee

A

Anonymous

Hi thank you to the people who have signed up so far I am looking for some competition ideas for the day anyone have any suggestions.

pete.garratt

Reaction score
How about these as a bit of food for thought:

A short quiz to see who can remember/learnt most about what was presented during the day.

Person who has travelled the furthest to attend

Person who has made the best job of rectifying/polishing a scrap panel

Maybe product samples could be prizes or just for fun, as you see fit.

A

Anonymous

Local enough to me so put me down for it. Will stick the date in the calendar!

2: OO58RON
3: Wiggers
4: [email protected]
5: race0360
6: Ryanb
7. Anthony
8.Daniellll.bee
9.BinkyBMF

A

Anonymous

BespokeCarCare said:
Hi thank you to the people who have signed up so far I am looking for some competition ideas for the day anyone have any suggestions.
Oh no please don't. I come last at everything. Twas always last to be chosen for any sports team in school. Do you really have to?

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
BespokeCarCare said:
Oh no please don't. I come last at everything. Twas always last to be chosen for any sports team in school. Do you really have to?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
BespokeCarCare said:

Ron, it will be fun - you might even surprise yourself :thumbup:

Good to see we now have 9 names on the list but still plenty of room for more. C'mon guys and gals :thumbup: