What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Android, anyone had success?

A

Anonymous

Rczmk said:
A few of friends have disowned Apple to. They have all opted for the S3 I think whatever you do make sure it's 4G enabled. EE will be running the show at the moment with their LTE but I'm sure other providers will catch up soon enough! Don't get caught into the 24 month contract and also the contracts are quite pricey on 4G handsets and they will probably have limited Giga-bites. If you can hold then do and wait for the tariffs to come down. You'll be whipping through data in no time on 4G so be cautious.

Thanks for your advice Rczmk! As it stands, Aberdeen is some way off receiving 4G. This is utterly short sighted given that it is supposed to be the oil capital of Europe. The tariffs, for the moment, are really overpriced on EE so I am holding off getting tied into a contract until the price falls and Aberdeen receives this kind of coverage!!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Thanks for your advice Rczmk! As it stands, Aberdeen is some way off receiving 4G. This is utterly short sighted given that it is supposed to be the oil capital of Europe. The tariffs, for the moment, are really overpriced on EE so I am holding off getting tied into a contract until the price falls and Aberdeen receives this kind of coverage!!

I was just wondering when the Evening Express started doing mobile phones :eusa-think: :eusa-think: Jeez it's been a loooong morning...........

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
mrizzle said:

I was just wondering when the Evening Express started doing mobile phones :eusa-think: :eusa-think: Jeez it's been a loooong morning...........

:lol: one of this days huh?!

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Love the Kevin Bacon adverts though my favz

They're ace aren't they?! *Celebrity name dropping warning* I actually had a beer with him and his nephew one year at St Andrews. His nephew is a relation of a uni friend of mine and we were asked to show them around the campus on a visit. He's a decent spud. He bought us beers after all.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
jassyo06 said:

They're ace aren't they?! *Celebrity name dropping warning* I actually had a beer with him and his nephew one year at St Andrews. His nephew is a relation of a uni friend of mine and we were asked to show them around the campus on a visit. He's a decent spud. He bought us beers after all.
Was he cheesey too? Then you've got Kevin Bacon who's a spud and cheesey, crispy potato skin anyone :lol::lol::lol::lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
jassyo06 said:

Ya Jammy buggur............. :lol: He's a cool dude :thumbup: How tall is he :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I'm pretty rubbish at estimating heights but he's a short dude. He certainly wasn't any taller than Jen is and she's around 5ft 9. Mind you I'm a plus 6 footer...that extra one inch counts for everything (so the ladies tell me but is it just my height they refer to)! :eusa-think: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:
mrizzle said:
jassyo06 said:

Was he cheesey too? Then you've got Kevin Bacon who's a spud and cheesey, crispy potato skin anyone :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: just as well he came over before the swine flu or he might have been put in quarantine...BOOM BOOM. I'm here all week..try the veal... :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Chuzzbutt said:
mrizzle said:
jassyo06 said:

:lol: :lol: just as well he came over before the swine flu or he might have been put in quarantine...BOOM BOOM. I'm here all week..try the veal... :lol:
:lol::lol: