What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

And now the whole parking sensor system has packed up!

FGRob

Reaction score
I think you've missed the point and the reason I've made the comment, RCZGT200 has already picked up on it, you don't put a list together over a two month period, complain about the lack of service and make a phone call and expect the garage to sort it out over the phone, most people would get their arse's down to the dealership, bang on the table and get the problem sorted.

Hence my other comment that once it's sorted come back and tell everyone what the fix was,was the clock set correctly at PDI, was it water in the door electrics, is it ice causing the sensors to go off - I think that one is sorted, have I switched the spoiler to the fully closed position or do I keep knocking the switch when I rest my arm on the centre console.

So I think we deviated enough from the original post, let Woolly come back with hopefully his / her problems sorted so we can get on with enjoying this great French Car :thumbup:

Rob

You will see I've merged most of the faults into one thread, keeps everything together for future reference

A

Anonymous

I always like to try to see both sides' opinions in a debate, so I can see where Woolly is coming from with his complaints and 'French tat' comment, just as I can see Rob's defence of both the car and the forum. I have to admit I was dismayed to read the 'French tat' bit as I have nothing but praise for the car but had I experienced all the faults Woolly has, I too would have been uncharitable about the car's performance. Like Gorwell says, I too have learned a great deal from the forum and we have to be free to voice any concerns/troubles we encounter not only with the car's performance, but also, as in other threads, with any let-down from dealers/Peugeot. Long live freedom of speech :dance:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
I always like to try to see both sides' opinions in a debate, so I can see where Woolly is coming from with his complaints and 'French tat' comment, just as I can see Rob's defence of both the car and the forum. I have to admit I was dismayed to read the 'French tat' bit as I have nothing but praise for the car but had I experienced all the faults Woolly has, I too would have been uncharitable about the car's performance. Like Gorwell says, I too have learned a great deal from the forum and we have to be free to voice any concerns/troubles we encounter not only with the car's performance, but also, as in other threads, with any let-down from dealers/Peugeot. Long live freedom of speech :dance:

Spot on! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I dont think Rob is defending the forum or the car. I think Robs point is there is no info from the Original Poster to suggest that the car has even been back to the dealers for the issue with the clock that it has had since October yet alone the rest of the issues raised. OP seems to pop on to the forum to complain of an issue(which he/she has every right to do) and the good folks on here offer suggestions & advice to help he/she get it sorted and show an interest in getting feedback from the OP as to what the cures for the issues were. OP then pops up further down the line complaining of exactly the same thing having seemed to have done nothing in the mean time (which may not be the case) to take action. The car won't fix itself it needs to go into the dealers and this is where things appear to be falling down.

A

Anonymous

:eusa-think: Hmmmm... did I mention I really love my RCZ?? :dance: