What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

3rd European RCZ Meeting 27/05/2018

DanRo

Reaction score
Hi Agis,

For the moment we are over 130 RCZ's that confirmed for the meet.
So the limit was 125 RCZ, therefor some people are on the waiting list,
it still 5 months to go and people will cancel.

I will also have to add the to tyhe waiting list for the moment.
As soon as you are off the waiting list I will inform.

If you have a Facebook account I would like to invite you for our group :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1632505457005246/

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Agis said:
Please add me in too.

I will be travelling from South East London on Saturday the 26th, if anyone from the UK will also be travelling on the 26th would be nice to meet up somwhere and go in convoy.

Me and plecodoras going over from Hull but will catch you at the meet :thumbup:

DanRo

Reaction score
Agis good news for you, Ireceived a cancellation and you mover to the participants list :D

So you can book your hotel and ferry/train to come and join us :thumbup:

RCZash

Reaction score
DanRo said:
tianorth said:
Only 6 months, 1 week and 4 days to go!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I you still planning to join the meeting this year ?

How about joining us for the Dolomiti meet..

DanRo

Reaction score
We are less than two months away from the largest RCZ event of the year. Currently, we have just over 110 people that have paid the registration fee. In addition we have more than 30 people who have confirmed that they wish to participate, but have not yet paid. As you know your participation is granted ones have paid the registration fee.

There are currently less places available than there are people who wish to participate. I must therefore warn the doubters that the inscription will automatically be stopped as soon as 125 people have paid the registration fee. So don't wait too long to decide or chances are you will be too late.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
DanRo said:
We are less than two months away from the largest RCZ event of the year. Currently, we have just over 110 people that have paid the registration fee. In addition we have more than 30 people who have confirmed that they wish to participate, but have not yet paid. As you know your participation is granted ones have paid the registration fee.

There are currently less places available than there are people who wish to participate. I must therefore warn the doubters that the inscription will automatically be stopped as soon as 125 people have paid the registration fee. So don't wait too long to decide or chances are you will be too late.

Hi DanRo, sorry this is my first euro meet I didn’t realise we had to pay a registration fee :oops: how much is it and how can I pay?
Cheers

DanRo

Reaction score
Participants of the UK can pay cash the day of the meet. This is because the bank will charge you more then the 10,- Euro fee the wire the money to my account.

Of course if you want to participate in the BBQ on the beach after the you will have to pay 32.50 Euro per person and 10,- Euro fee.

Pay to Danny Roderiguez - Borsbeek - Belgium

Fee :10,- Euro
BBQ : 32,50 Euro per person

Iban : BE05 6109 0722 0075
BIC : DEUT BE BE

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for that DanRo, We are planning to join you along with Mick (plecadoras) for the BBQ looking forward to it! :thumbup:

DanRo

Reaction score
Nice to hear you and Mick will join the Bbq.

Can you please pay 32,50 Euro per person for the BBQ and 10 Euro fee before 30/04/2018

Nemi

Reaction score
I also didn't know about the fee :eusa-think: I just transferred 10 eur to your bank account (no BBQ for me, i'm on diet) ;)

DanRo

Reaction score
Nemi said:
I also didn't know about the fee :eusa-think: I just transferred 10 eur to your bank account (no BBQ for me, i'm on diet) ;)

Nemi I have received your paiement :thumbup:

Really looking forward to meet you :)

DanRo

Reaction score
The Meet&Greet the eveniong before the main event on Sunday start to become a meeting in the meeting :D

For the moment we have over 40 RCZ's that will be present at the Meet&Greet :dance:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Well if we're not down for the Saturday meet and greet, put an extra two cars down...

Mick n Jeanette and Neil and Karin.

Thanks Dan can't wait - might have a surprise of my own - maybe !!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Cheers :beer:

Scott S

Reaction score
I'm two days in to owning my rcz but I wanna be involved in this, can I please be put on the waiting list.

DanRo

Reaction score
Hi Scott,

Yes its still possible to join the meet, for the moment we have over 115 RCZ's :dance:

If you have a Facebook account I would like to invite you to our group "RCZ Meetings Benelux",
in this group we have all the information about the meetings :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1632505457005246/?ref=bookmarks

The evening before the event we have a Meet&Greet and at the end of the meeting, sunday evening,
we have a BBQ on the Beach.

A lot of the internationalare staying in the Fletcher Park Hotel in Bergen-op-Zoom.

https://www.fletcherstadsparkhotel.nl/en/

The Hotel is 500mm away of the location where the meet starts.
If you book a room there please use the reference "RCZ Meeting Zeeland"

Please send me a private message to give me your full name, so I can add it to the list of participants.

For all details about the event, use this link : http://peugeot-rcz.forumactif.com/t...sso-international-zelande-pays-bas-27-05-2018

See you in Zeeland