What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

3rd European RCZ Meeting 27/05/2018

DanRo

Reaction score
Normally the meeting takes place on third Sunday of may, but since Pentecost falls on 20 May and 13 may is mother's day, the meeting will be on May 27. For the people in the UK you have a bank holiday the 28the so you don't need to talk Monday of the go back after the meet :thumbup:

Details will follow later, but know you can allready put the date in your agenda.

In 2017 we had 102 RCZ's that participated. We drove in one big convoy,150km through Zeeland, starting from Bergen-op-Zoom over Zierikzee to end on the Brouwersdam

At this moment I have over 60 that's have allready confirmed. The limit is 125 RCZ's !!!

If you have a Facebook account I would like to invite you to join our "RCZ Meetings Benelux" :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1632505457005246/?ref=bookmarks

Hope to see you all next year

DanRo

Reaction score
Hi Mick OK I will put on the list :thumbup:

The last edition is not even one week ago and I have already alomst 70 RCZ's that have confirmed.
90% is people for last meet that can't wait to come back :)

The list of people that want to come but can't confirm yet because they first not to see if they can have the day of is also over 20 RCZ's.

It's really unbelievable :shock:

But it's very rewarding for me that people really enjoyed themselves and that they are soo enthusiast about the meet that they can't wait for the next one in 2018.

Gives me a lot of energy to go foward to the next one :lol:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi DanRo, l would like to make the trip over next year Mick's going to show us the way! :thumbup:
Put us down for a place please. :beer:

DanRo

Reaction score
Hi Neil,

Very nice yes Mick know the way to Zeeland. I will add you to the list :)

If you have a Facebook account I would to invite you to become a member of the closedbFacebook group "RCZ Meetings Benelux". In this group we share all info about the meets.

Say hi to Mick for me please if you hear or see him.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi DanRo, thanks will do. I don't do Facebook though just like Mick.

DanRo

Reaction score
We are allready with 76 RCZ's and for the firs time we have a RCZ from Austria which will join us.

DanRo

Reaction score
Today recieved one more confirmation, this time a RCz from the Uk.

This brings the total number of 5 RCz's from the UK joining our meet :clap: :dance:,
but I think the UK can to even beter ;)

Plecodoras

Reaction score
DanRo said:
Today received one more confirmation, this time a RCZ from the Uk.

This brings the total number of 5 RCZ's from the UK joining our meet :clap: :dance:,
but I think the UK can do even better ;)

Yeah come on you RCZ'ers.... Male and female - you're all welcome. Come and mix it up with the Europeans !! :D

You can't get a better meeting - nice food, nice company and most of all.... Loads and Loads of RCZ's.

This year was a really good event with 102 did I say 102 - yep thats a lot of Z's in one place,

Come on lets make it 118 for 2018 !!!

:beer:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
DanRo said:

This brings the total number of 5 RCZ's from the UK joining our meet :clap: :dance:,

Yeah come on you RCZ'ers.... Male and female - you're all welcome. Come and mix it up with the Europeans !! :D

You can't get a better meeting - nice food, nice company and most of all.... Loads and Loads of RCZ's.

This year was a really good event with 102 did I say 102 - yep thats a lot of Z's in one place,

DanRo

Reaction score
Plecodoras thanks for the nice comments....

This year's meet showed 102 RCZ's are very close to the limit to drive in one long convoy,
but 118 RCZ's for the 2018 meet is a good idea :thumbup:

I think we can have a few more from the UK let's say 10 is the target ;)

So too the UK RCZ's owners (which are quiet a lot of them) come and join us

DanRo

Reaction score
Maybe Jeff aka "RCZash" will join us also next year, that would already make 6 RCZ's from the UK :eusa-whistle: ;) :D

DanRo

Reaction score
With the confirmation of Keith 'Beefyweefy' Jeffryes we now have 6 RCZ's frum the UK joining us next year. This brings the total on 87 RCZ's for the moment :). Keith 'Beefyweefy' Jeffryes I would like to invite you for our group RCZ Meetings Benelux, in this group we share all info about the meet(s)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1632505457005246/

DanRo

Reaction score
One more confirmation from the Uk, now we are in total with 93 RCZ's :)

The magic number is getting closer and closer, only 7 to go to reach again 100 RCZ's :dance:

So don't hesitate and join the biggest RCZ meet !!!

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
DanRo said:

Well RCZ'ers Dan says he's got 7 from the UK signed up to go and he really needs 10,

So come on get yer name put on't list, Tha can ride down wi me an't tother RCZ from " up North " Neil + Karin.

It's just a wee ride downt road t Dover or thee can jump on one of them ferry things from Ull for a fish n chip supper then yer wakin up in't Holland !!!

So if that in't enough to temp you then what is eh? Come on yer only lives once - unless yer that Jamesy Bond fella !

DanRo

Reaction score
Hi Mick,

I hope your holiday's are going fine :thumbup:

I don't "need" 10 from the UK, but all RCZ from the UK are more then welcome.

It's the biggest RCZ meet you can attend, it's the Mekka for the RCZ owners :eusa-whistle: :lol:
A meet any RCZ owners should visit at least one time in his live ;) :D

So yes don't hesitate and be part of this epic event

RCZash

Reaction score
Hi all, not wanting to miss out on this epic meet again I will put my name down before all places are taken. I was waiting for the all clear from the doctors before saying ok. I am still having health issues so I may need to drop out. :crazy:

DanRo

Reaction score
Hi Jeff,

First of all good to ear your ealth allows you to joins us for the third time.

I'm very pleased you will join once again :dance:

I will put you on the list with pleasure :thumbup: