What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

208 GTi 30th Edition

A

Anonymous

tianorth said:
Looks like the rcz hasn't moved since the last picture! :p
A heavy fail in Spot the difference comp.Should have gone to Specsavers. :shock:

tianorth

Reaction score
wrapper said:
tianorth said:
A heavy fail in Spot the difference comp.Should have gone to Specsavers. :shock:
So the fact that the latest pic is taken out of a different window........
ps Specsavers said my sight hasn't changed.

A

Anonymous

I wish I liked the GTI more when I drove it. It's ABSOLUTELY STUNNING ... way prettier than the MINI but when it comes to driving them, they're poles apart.....

RCZash

Reaction score
Hi renegade79
The colour is Rioja Red, very subtle difference I think will not no until I park it next to a Moroccan Red RCZ. Pics to follow sometime? :)

RCZash

Reaction score
wrapper said:
Park it next to your blue bin,and if your lucky the council will take it away. :eusa-whistle:

Where I live we have Grey or Green bins, if blue is for rubbish I`m guessing you mean park the RCZ next to it because it Is a Mk 1 with silver rails. That's not going to happen. :eusa-think:

RCZash

Reaction score
tianorth said:

It moved again,

Odd picture you may ask yourself. Short break in the Cotswolds, stayed at The Lygon Arms, Broadway. Valet parking, risky I know, so I had to go and check later.

2retro

Reaction score
RCZash said:
Valet parking, risky I know, so I had to go and check later.
Guess that was after they had thrashed it up and down all those country lanes then? :?

RCZash

Reaction score
Went through my mind, took the mileage, car park was just at the back of the hotel. :crazy:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
We have always used the meet & greet service when flying from Manchester, until this year :lol:
It was parked by myself, VERY carefully. Just got back & bonus, it was still there & no dents or scrapes :thumbup:

RCZash

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
We have always used the meet & greet service when flying from Manchester, until this year :lol:
It was parked by myself, VERY carefully. Just got back & bonus, it was still there & no dents or scrapes :thumbup:

Quads are cheaper than holidays. :)

tianorth

Reaction score

DKZ5745

Reaction score
RCZash said:
DKZ5745 said:

I have a sneaky feeling the OH would have had a little input on the choice between quads & hols :eusa-think:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
tianorth said:
RCZash said:
DKZ5745 said:

Have you seen this thread??

http://www.peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9404
:dance:

Would that fit a GT200? Thought it was for the 163 Diesel..........
Btw don't suppose you take nectar points :eusa-think:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Strangely enough, the prickly subject of quads rose it's ugly head whilst sipping cocktails round the pool (thought it might be an appropriate time).
It appears the OH thinks they are not only a waste of money, but that they also spoil the back of the Z as they make it look like a boy racers car :brickwall:

2retro

Reaction score
Might as well change that signature now then, eh? :lol:

A

Anonymous

DKZ5745 said:
Sadly, I think you may be correct :helpme:

I disagree but, in the interests of saving your marriage might I suggest these instead:
http://shop.rczperformance.com/product. ... tegoryId=2

Still gives the balance that back of the car lacks. If I was in the market again then I would be buying them. That said...it is a moot point as I had the quads. :lol: :p

A

Anonymous

RCZash said:
wrapper said:
Park it next to your blue bin,and if your lucky the council will take it away. :eusa-whistle:

Where I live we have Grey or Green bins, if blue is for rubbish I`m guessing you mean park the RCZ next to it because it Is a Mk 1 with silver rails. That's not going to happen. :eusa-think:
no no.. blue bins are for recyling..and i meant the red thing,The mk1 with silver rails would just go out with the general rubbish. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

RCZash said:
wrapper said:

Where I live we have Grey or Green bins, if blue is for rubbish I`m guessing you mean park the RCZ next to it because it Is a Mk 1 with silver rails. That's not going to happen. :eusa-think:[/quote
No No...i meant the red one.The mk1rcz with the silver rails would just go out with the normal rubbish. :)

A

Anonymous

RCZash said:
wrapper said:

Where I live we have Grey or Green bins, if blue is for rubbish I`m guessing you mean park the RCZ next to it because it Is a Mk 1 with silver rails. That's not going to happen. :eusa-think:[/quoteNo i meant the red thing ..You put the mki with silver rails out with the normal refuse.