What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

208 GTi 30th Edition

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I thought driving like that was part of the taxi drivers test :lol: the last taxi I was in was in Marakech, and believe me, every last one of them drove exactly like that :shock:

Oops, off topic again, sorry :crazy:

A

Anonymous

The car is quick, the sales guy on the test drive let me drive it how I wanted. Third gear pulls, handling is ok around a roundabout, had it sliding a little but I wouldn't say it's 'solid'.

As people have said, between this and the Fiesta ST (at 4k cheaper), the ST is the only option in my view.

Also, you have to remember when saying it's great for young drivers... The 30th Edition is a higher insurance bracket than the RCZ, so not many young drivers will be seeing one of these!

RCZash

Reaction score
Hi I registered my interest in one of these on the Peugeot website. Guess what, heard nothing from them. When I asked at a dealership they told me they were all sold. Then today I saw one for sale? So I had to have a test drive. I did not find it as quick as the last 208 GTI I drove and that paint finish is horrible, Orange peel is smooth in comparison. So not for me.

RCZash

Reaction score
Just like buses you wait for ages then two come along. Visiting a different dealer Tuesday, he told me they were expecting delivery of a GTI 30th and asked if I was interested. If I had not seen one last week I would of jumped but that black paint put me off. So I left having ordered a GTI Prestige. So which one has to go to make way for it.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Well not sure which one should go, but I know which one shouldn't! :eusa-think:

RCZash

Reaction score
renegade79 said:
DKZ5745 said:
Clue: It's wearing a dashboard sunshield :cool:

+1

The estate has to go :greetings-wavingblue:

I have thought about that, a bigger estate would give me more parking space. :eusa-think: Guess you meant the SW. :shock:

RCZash

Reaction score
So picked my shopping cart today. :crazy: have to wait until I put some miles on it before opening it up but I really like it.

RCZash

Reaction score
Its been to Yorkshire and back! :eusa-think: :eek: :D

A

Anonymous

Having owned a 208 gti, and wanting a 30th i can say it is a great car with a great engine, handling is really impressive and not far off the ST.

RCZash

Reaction score
Not as far as you travelled

renegade79

Reaction score
Biggyrick said:
Having owned a 208 gti, and wanting a 30th i can say it is a great car with a great engine, handling is really impressive and not far off the ST.
I read some of your posts on the 208 forum! I was gonna ask if it was you!!

renegade79

Reaction score
RCZash said:
Not as far as you travelled

:D Is the GTi Moroccan red or is it a diff colour? I'd like to see some more pics when you get a chance? It looks stunning!! A white one overtook me on the m1 last week, diven by a teenager but he knew how to plant his right foot!!!

A

Anonymous

Park it next to your blue bin,and if your lucky the council will take it away. :eusa-whistle: