What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2015 RCZ Yorkshire Meet - 4th Year

A

Anonymous

Just it has just jumped forward a year.. i s it spam or relative in any way?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I thought the title of this thread began "2015" That should be self explanatory even for the hard of thinking.
:eusa-think:

stagger321

Reaction score
So I am currently reading between the lines.
Seems there is "History" here, betwixt this member and others here, that I have not been party to (as a relatively new boy)

It could be entertaining - or I could just get quickly bored with it all.
If its distraction, for distractions sake, it will get boring pretty rapidly. At least for me anyways.

I'm all for a bit of banter - but 'extracting the urine' is a different matter.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
While this thread is about something months away, it doesnt mean it has turned into a general chat thread ;)

stagger321

Reaction score
Abzynthe said:
While this thread is about something months away, it doesnt mean it has turned into a general chat thread ;)
Well, while that probably should be the case - it looks like it already has.
If I have made matters worst re general chit-chat then I can only apologise, but at this point I am just wondering what the hell is going on.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
My comment wasnt aimed at anyone specific. Deviation is always going to happen but when it deviates too far, it needs reeling in ;)

A

Anonymous

Good point Abz. Perhaps we can refocus on the original purpose of the thread. We are in no way trying to stifle anyone's views but it can quickly become confusing.

Anyway, this has the makings of a record breaking turnout and I look forward to seeing the pictures and hearing of everyone's adventures in coming months.

renegade79

Reaction score
any R's coming to the meet? Pete....... etc etc???? we had 2 R's there last year so we need at least 2 more next year :D

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Well, it's in my diary.

The deciding factors will be if anything comes up at the time which I have to give priority to and if I have enough time for detailing so as not to endure the same of an untidy R.

stagger321

Reaction score
I'm tempted. The main fly in the ointment being the 360 mile round trip with three in the car.
My wife had to be levered out the back seat the other week when we took my son to school as she got a claustrophobic panic attack. So my son would have to endure the torture (at 15, he's taller than both of us BTW)

The other thing that may put me off is Peter G's detailing conundrum on his R.
Can't say I have the time or patience to go to this trouble for my R. I just like to drive, not spend time with the spit and polish.
I fear I would have to shuffle along at the rear with any other of the (relatively) unclean. :mrgreen:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Its your car at the end of they day, and you treat it a way that is comfortable for you. You don't need to detail it just because other people are :)
Even when dirty, its still a beautiful car ;)

stagger321

Reaction score
Abzynthe said:
Its your car at the end of they day, and you treat it a way that is comfortable for you. You don't need to detail it just because other people are :)
Even when dirty, its still a beautiful car ;)
I know mate and I agree. I wasn't being that serious :dance:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I have the same problem as my name sake, Pete, I love to drive my Z but I love her to be shiny shiny shiny! At this time of year it's nearly impossible to have it both ways, but then, sadistically, I actually like washing the Z quite a lot, so that's always something to look forward to :wtf:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Anyway, back to the thread as I'm sure one of our lovely moderators will soon be pointing out, I am still trying to sort out finding the time to go. Maybe quite close to the event before I know for sure I'm afraid.....

A

Anonymous

:lol: nope, all relevant chat there methinks! Whether you have the time to devote to an extensive pre-meeting detailing session or your RCZ displays the signs of "being driven", you'll all be welcome!! Of that I am quite sure. :thumbup:

renegade79

Reaction score
this is not a detailing meet people. its a z meet. as long as your car turns up you will be most welcomed!!! I had the same conundrum last year but i needn't have worried. lots of people drove over 2 or 300 miles to get there but it was by no means a concourse competition. pencil those R's in the diary people!!! :clap:

A

Anonymous

There's always a handy jet wash along the road in Pickering! I took a drying cloth with me and hey presto, job done!!