What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2015 RCZ Yorkshire Meet - 4th Year

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
We have some great plans in the pipeline with a truly spectacular backdrop for photographs at the final destination, following a drive through an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside.

Due to the overwhelming support for the 4th annual RCZ Yorkshire Meet, I have now set up the RCZ Yorkshire Committee.

I didn't realise this committee had decided to ask my past an present girlfriends/employees to line the roadside. Not all are natural though, some definitely improved after augmentation.

Hope the weather works to your advantage and you all have a wonderful day. baz( my final post.)

DanRo

Reaction score
So in total 30 confirmed and 7 possibles.... Waaaooohhh
Are their participants from outsideUK?

A

Anonymous

This has all the makings of a spectacular event. I look forward to hearing the stories and seeing plenty of photos!!

A

Anonymous

Will not make this but look forward to seeing like minded people getting together and having fun in the yorkshire countryside.Just watch the pub lunches.. we dont want to lose members. Have a nice day and cant wait to see the pics...enjoy. :wave:

SEVEN7SEV3N

Reaction score
Hi, just seen this post and am definitely interested.
It's a 300 mile drive from here in Newport, South wales. Looking at a possible stop over on the way. Gonna put a holiday form in tomorrow for the Friday off, To maybe travel some way up on the Friday Will let you know Asap.
Great idea. :clap:

SEVEN7SEV3N

Reaction score
Sorry, Will be a metallic grey if able to sort time off work, distance and accommodation. :auto-car:

SEVEN7SEV3N

Reaction score
HI,
Just to confirm that I will be attending. Got the Friday off so will be travelling up on that day. Hotel booked.
Will just be me. (not the wife's cup of tea) Never done anything like this before. Will be all new to me. :eusa-think:
Looking forward to it. :thumbup:

SEVEN7SEV3N (Metallic Grey)

Hope there's a jet wash or something nearby !!!!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Opal White + 1 (Pearl White)
renegade79. (Pearl white)
RCZ Performance (yellow)
DarloBlack +1 (magnetic black)
dutchRCZ (blue)
TAC + 1
Cossack + 1
Neilgsxr69 + 1(white)
Yorkie740 (white)
SEVEN7SEV3N (mercury grey)

+22 confirmed from RCZ Owners Group (Total 32 confirmed)

Possibles:
DKZ5745 + 1 (possible) (Moroccan Red)
Abzynthe (Amber Red)
Peter Garratt (Moroccan red RCZ R)

Plus
+ 5 possible from RCZ Owners Group

Please can you post if you will be bringing anyone with you (for table booking numbers) )

Just to be aware if you do plan on booking accommodation places are running out fast (as its the May Day Bank Holiday), so probably best to book sooner rather than later.

Meeting place will be The Lion Inn, Blakey Ridge from 10.30am where lunch will be had 12.30pm.

http://www.lionblakey.co.uk/

Postcode: YO62 7LQ

List updated.

SEVEN7SEV3N, really glad you can make it all the way from Wales. Don't worry there are plenty like you who have never attended a car meet before (I never had until I owned my RCZ). Everyone is very friendly and I'm sure it will be worth the long drive :)
Oh and there is a car wash in Kirkbymoorside or Pickering on the way up to The Lion.

SEVEN7SEV3N

Reaction score
Thanks RCZ1,
I took your advise on booking a hotel room asap. On booking.com 82% of there rooms in this area were already reserved !!!And there were loads fully booked.
Apart from seeing so many RCZ'S i am Also looking forward to seeing the surrounding area. I've never been that far North.
Will be bringing my camera to show the wife what she has missed. Maybe persuade her for next year ??
Staying in kirkbymoorside. Where abouts would the car wash be ? The car will be "bogging" after the drive up.

RCZ1

Reaction score
SEVEN7SEV3N said:
Thanks RCZ1,
I took your advise on booking a hotel room asap. On booking.com 82% of there rooms in this area were already reserved !!!And there were loads fully booked.
Apart from seeing so many RCZ'S i am Also looking forward to seeing the surrounding area. I've never been that far North.
Will be bringing my camera to show the wife what she has missed. Maybe persuade her for next year ??
Staying in kirkbymoorside. Where abouts would the car wash be ? The car will be "bogging" after the drive up.

Good job you did book early as the Yorkshire Cycle Race is the same weekend and will be very very popular so accommodation is getting booked up very quickly.

I'm not sure exactly where the car wash is in Kirkbymoorside but Donna used it last year, if I remember rightly, when she came for the Yorkshire Meet. She should be able to advise you.

RCZash

Reaction score
Back in the driving seat, so will attend +1
Belated New Year greetings to all

RCZ1

Reaction score
Opal White + 1 (Pearl White)
renegade79. (Pearl white)
RCZ Performance (yellow)
DarloBlack +1 (magnetic black)
dutchRCZ (blue)
TAC + 1
Cossack + 1
Neilgsxr69 + 1(white)
Yorkie740 (white)
SEVEN7SEV3N (mercury grey)
RCZash + 1

+22 confirmed from RCZ Owners Group (Total 33 confirmed)

Possibles:
DKZ5745 + 1 (possible) (Moroccan Red)
Abzynthe (Amber Red)
Peter Garratt (Moroccan red RCZ R)

Plus
+ 5 possible from RCZ Owners Group

Please can you post if you will be bringing anyone with you (for table booking numbers) )

Just to be aware if you do plan on booking accommodation places are running out fast (as its the May Day Bank Holiday), so probably best to book sooner rather than later.

Meeting place will be The Lion Inn, Blakey Ridge from 10.30am where lunch will be had 12.30pm.

http://www.lionblakey.co.uk/

Postcode: YO62 7LQ

List updated.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I know you have had me down as a possible for quite a while, but sorry, you will have to take me off the possible list.........

I'll be there including +1 :auto-car: :beer:

Looking forward to it, but looks like it's too late for a room, tried loads of places, only a few dodgy looking establishments coming up with vacancies. Still trying though, going to look in Whitby :eusa-think:

RCZash

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
I know you have had me down as a possible for quite a while, but sorry, you will have to take me off the possible list.........

Looking forward to it, but looks like it's too late for a room, tried loads of places, only a few dodgy looking establishments coming up with vacancies. Still trying though, going to look in Whitby :eusa-think:

http://www.blacksmithscountryinn.co.uk Is a possibility depending on your wallet.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
RCZash said:
DKZ5745 said:

http://www.blacksmithscountryinn.co.uk Is a possibility depending on your wallet.

Hey, cheers for that, but I have already managed to get in to the Discovery Rooms in Whitby. A bit pricy for a one night stay but at least the OH has a night out to look forward to, as I'm not too sure just how keen she is on th actual meet. :?