What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Your Next Car???

A

Anonymous

That's why I love living in Chile...after almost 1 year of ownership my car is valued at 96% of original price...lovely! Next car? No idea!

A

Anonymous

Well, I agree, it's very sad reading jactacs comments. :(

All I can say is , that the RCZ was thoroughly tested by professionals who put cars through their paces for a living, & who put it ahead of the Scirocco & TT. So I think for a novice to say the ride/drive/handling is wanting, seems a little bazarre :eusa-think: It clearly is a matter of opinion & I'd rather take notice of people with wide experience!

Our 27 year old son has a 13 month old Audi RS4 & adores it (no surprising, it's a very tasty car), & while he says he would'nt swap it for anything, he says his aim is to buy a used RCZ & have both to chop & change, as he loves everything about our RCZ!

At this point, if I were to change my car, I would definately have another RCZ as our 2nd car. It would'nt be practical enough as our main vehicle, I would probably look at an Audi A6 or BMW 5 series for that.