What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Yorkshire Meet - 22nd September

A

Anonymous

My extra journey! Though it was only 10 miles! (That's what the sign said)

A

Anonymous

What a fantastic day , good food and great people made it a day to remember :thumbup:
here are some more photos enjoy
we will have to do it again next year :greetings-wavingblue: :clap:

Attachments

• 100_0657.JPG
    100_0657.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 3,471
  • 100_0654.JPG
    100_0654.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 3,471
  • 100_0658.JPG
    100_0658.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 3,471
  • 100_0667.JPG
    100_0667.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 3,471
A

Anonymous

is this just for RCZ owners or are other peugeot models allowed in

A

Anonymous

207driverchris said:
We tend to have RCZ meets rather than Peugeot ones as this is a RCZ forum and most members tend to own or intend to own a RCZ.

RCZ1

Reaction score
207driverchris said:

However if you wanted to join us it wouldn't be a problem. You never know it might make you want to own a RCZ one day :)

A

Anonymous

Ok thanks guys ive got a 207 at the moment - id love an rcz but its just not a practical car for me i need that boot space and back seat :(

A

Anonymous

207driverchris said:
Ok thanks guys ive got a 207 at the moment - id love an rcz but its just not a practical car for me i need that boot space and back seat :(

I think that, besides buying an estate, you'll struggle for a bigger boot than the RCZ has. The "back seat" is a rather different matter however....

A

Anonymous

With the back seats down and the wheel well removed the total boot space is 720 litres! :) with them in its still a huge 360 litres! :)

A

Anonymous

daniellll.bee said:
With the back seats down and the wheel well removed the total boot space is 720 litres! :) with them in its still a huge 360 litres! :)

the boot space is fine its the need for my brothers kiddie seat now and again that does it its one of them big buggers

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
207driverchris said:

I think that, besides buying an estate, you'll struggle for a bigger boot than the RCZ has. The "back seat" is a rather different matter however....

the back seat isnt always used for that however it does come in handy when your on wingman duty ;)

A

Anonymous

207driverchris said:
mrizzle said:
207driverchris said:

the back seat isnt always used for that however it does come in handy when your on wingman duty ;)

So does the boot...? :lol: Although that might get you lifted...