What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Window Tints

A

Anonymous

trying to make my bog standard Rcz gt a bit more individual and also some members have asked me to show the tinted windows result as some are considering doing this hope you like rczmatt :thumbup: LOOKING AT THESE PHOTOS i am sure my car is turning cream........... :lol:

Attachments

• rcz tint 2.jpg
    rcz tint 2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 3,272
  • rcz tint 3.jpg
    rcz tint 3.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 3,272
  • rcz tint 4.jpg
    rcz tint 4.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 3,272
A

Anonymous

You managed to post the photos all by yourself :thumbup: Looks good actually but the rear quarter lights are tinted as standard, so have you got two different grades on there?

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
You managed to post the photos all by yourself :thumbup: Looks good actually but the rear quarter lights are tinted as standard, so have you got two different grades on there?

i didnt know that the small rears were tinted as well but hey ho :eusa-think: i managed eventually to post my photos as i had to downsize them on photobucket hate that site its so slow and its down at moment as i was going to post before/after shots but never mind :lol:

A

Anonymous

here is 2 photos without tints and also its in pure opal white :lol:

Attachments

• rcz no tint.jpg
    rcz no tint.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 3,264
  • rcz no tint 2.jpg
    rcz no tint 2.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 3,261
A

Anonymous

Wow that looks so smart jassy, really looks good :thumbup: :thumbup: I'm gonna get ear ache from wayne now because he wants the windows tinted after last night :lol: all your fault :p

A

Anonymous

adele said:
Wow that looks so smart jassy, really looks good :thumbup: :thumbup: I'm gonna get ear ache from wayne now because he wants the windows tinted after last night :lol: all your fault :p

My hearts breaking :lol: :lol: it was only £80 adele shop about :thumbup: nice xmas prezzy :eusa-think:

Ps.thankyou :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
It does look rather good jassy and what a poser with the spoiler up :lol: :thumbup:
I didn't like to mention it. But now that you have WHAT A POSER JASSY :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
RCZ1 said:
It does look rather good jassy and what a poser with the spoiler up :lol: :thumbup:
I like to call him the snob too Ron :lol:

A

Anonymous

Like it, like it, like it, but you need to put your spoiler down or you will look like the ultimate poser. Looks very nice though.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:

thank you :) i didnt even notice that spoiler was up :( i must have put it up to wash underneath it honestly i forget most of the time it has one and dont even know how work it properly :oops: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Waynesh said:
Like it, like it, like it, but you need to put your spoiler down or you will look like the ultimate poser. Looks very nice though.

cheers wayne you next :lol: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
RCZ1 said:

AYE RIGHT Sir Ron or should i call ya Champagne Charlie :lol: :lol: KING OF THE RCZ POSUERS :lol: :lol: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi jassyo06, it looks the nuts!! thanks for posting the photos I'm defernetly going to get mine done, how much did it cost you?

Hatman

Reaction score
White now bieng the NEW black for cars certainly makes it look even more impressive, nice mod milli.

A

Anonymous

Hatman said:
White now bieng the NEW black for cars certainly makes it look even more impressive, nice mod milli.

Milli likes it tooooooooooooo
:lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

RCZ MATT said:
Hi jassyo06, it looks the nuts!! thanks for posting the photos I'm defernetly going to get mine done, how much did it cost you?

£80 bangers mate :lol: the young guy who done this has a xtreme autotints franchise :thumbup: the winter is there quiet time so costs are lower
than the summer when they are very busy.its a slight tint as well so legal :thumbup: with the windows being so small and the rear already done it magnifies the side tint to look even darker and it feels cosier sitting in the car and also you catch everyone looking at your rcz and they cant see you catching them :lol: :lol:

I WONDER IF I COULD "PHOTOSHOP" THAT REAR SPOILER OUT THEM PHOTOS :eusa-think: :eusa-think: :eusa-think: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
I WONDER IF I COULD "PHOTOSHOP" THAT REAR SPOILER OUT THEM PHOTOS :eusa-think: :eusa-think: :eusa-think: :lol: :lol:
If only you weren't such a poser then you wouldn't have to. :lol:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
jassyo06 said:
If only you weren't such a poser then you wouldn't have to. :lol:

OK i have to declare :dance: i have just shut the closet door :lol: you have to be to own one :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

..just my 5c (tints).

*Windows 35%

*Tail-/frontlights Lamin-X "Tint"
*Foglights Lamin-X "Yellow"