What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Will anyone spot me?

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
babysquip said:
Hey guys from the 9th March I will be be back and forward to the Deen as I start a new job with CHC Helicopters at scotia so I will keep my eyes open for yeee.

:greetings-wavingblue:

Might see ya then ... I work in Dyce too!! PLEASE acknowledge the Amber when you see me!

.... I'll be at Scotia at 6am on Tuesday dropping off the other half :)

Will keep my eyes open for you as I will be around Dyce quiet a bit and may even bring my RCZ with me :dance:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
babysquip said:
Hey guys from the 9th March I will be be back and forward to the Deen as I start a new job with CHC Helicopters at scotia so I will keep my eyes open for yeee.

Give us a wave if you see me about the Deen. There's quite a number of RCZs in the area now but Donna and I will gladly acknowledge you unlike most of the others! :(

Will do even if I am on foot I will wave watch out for the nutter pedestrian waving like a muppet LOL :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

babysquip said:
donnaj1dlh said:
babysquip said:

Might see ya then ... I work in Dyce too!! PLEASE acknowledge the Amber when you see me!

.... I'll be at Scotia at 6am on Tuesday dropping off the other half :)

Will keep my eyes open for you as I will be around Dyce quiet a bit and may even bring my RCZ with me :dance:

Maybe you should wear a comedy hat so that I can easily identify you from the other waving lunatics!! :lol: