What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Will anyone spot me?

A

Anonymous

I'm heading off from the...ahem...sunny climes(?!) of Costa Del Deen this weekend and heading down to Glasgow? If you spot me then please let me know and give me a flash (lights or body parts...your call ;)) if you see me!!

A

Anonymous

I'll keep my eye out for ya :lol:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I'm heading off from the...ahem...sunny climes(?!) of Costa Del Deen this weekend and heading down to Glasgow? If you spot me then please let me know and give me a flash (lights or body parts...your call ;)) if you see me!!

So yer heading off to the "No Mean city" Why on earth would ya want te visit Glezgay.............at least there aint any Snaw Its pissin doon A rain mate, but have a safe journey and enjoy The once CITY OF CULTURE Way back in 1990 but they didney find in culture :lol:

A

Anonymous

Cheers dude! I'm sure I'll manage to unearth some culture. It's a wedding that I'm down for so it's likely to be Glasgow's drinking culture!! :lol: Going to also stop off in Uddy to see my my sister in-law and her clan. Should be good!

A

Anonymous

Good old Uddingston just outside of posh bothwell well enjoy

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:

Now Chuzz...I know that your body is a temple and that you have more than a passing resemblance to Adonis himself (hence the salivating ladies pursuing you to pose for the calendar) however, should you bizarrely find yourself travelling north and you should spot me perhaps you could...you know...just flash your lights. ;) :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Chuzzbutt said:

Now Chuzz...I know that your body is a temple and that you have more than a passing resemblance to Adonis himself (hence the salivating ladies pursuing you to pose for the calendar) however, should you bizarrely find yourself travelling north and you should spot me perhaps you could...you know...just flash your lights. ;) :lol:

Sod that man, I'll flash my bare chest that those young ladies want to see :lol::lol::lol:

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:
mrizzle said:
Chuzzbutt said:

Sod that man, I'll flash my bare chest that those young ladies want to see :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now...are you trying to make me look inferior in front of the wife?!?!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Chuzzbutt said:
mrizzle said:
Chuzzbutt said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now...are you trying to make me look inferior in front of the wife?!?!

:lol::lol::lol: Not my style Riz ;)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Chuzzbutt said:
mrizzle said:
Chuzzbutt said:

Now just remind me....... Where do you live again ?..... ;) I might have to pay a visit .... :)

A

Anonymous

[/quote]

Now just remind me....... Where do you live again ?..... ;) I might have to pay a visit .... :)[/quote]

I'm sure an arrangement can made young lady :lol::lol::lol:

A

Anonymous

Hey guys from the 9th March I will be be back and forward to the Deen as I start a new job with CHC Helicopters at scotia so I will keep my eyes open for yeee.

:greetings-wavingblue:

RCZ1

Reaction score

Now just remind me....... Where do you live again ?..... ;) I might have to pay a visit .... :)[/quote]

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2[/quote]

Great. I'll just get my camera charged up ...... Will I need my Macro lens ? Lol ;)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:

Now just remind me....... Where do you live again ?..... ;) I might have to pay a visit .... :)

Great. I'll just get my camera charged up ...... Will I need my Macro lens ? Lol ;)[/quote]
The cheek of it :-o I retract the arrangement offer even though the car would love a full detail ;)

A

Anonymous

babysquip said:
Hey guys from the 9th March I will be be back and forward to the Deen as I start a new job with CHC Helicopters at scotia so I will keep my eyes open for yeee.

Might see ya then ... I work in Dyce too!! PLEASE acknowledge the Amber when you see me!

.... I'll be at Scotia at 6am on Tuesday dropping off the other half :)

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:
RCZ1 said:

Great. I'll just get my camera charged up ...... Will I need my Macro lens ? Lol ;)[/quote]
The cheek of it :-o I retract the arrangement offer even though the car would love a full detail ;)

It was a mistake Chuzz. RCZ1 obviously meant a wide angle lense...to fit in your amply muscled frame.

A

Anonymous

babysquip said:

Give us a wave if you see me about the Deen. There's quite a number of RCZs in the area now but Donna and I will gladly acknowledge you unlike most of the others! :(

A

Anonymous

It was a mistake Chuzz. RCZ1 obviously meant a wide angle lense...to fit in your amply muscled frame.

:lol: no I think the young lady might have it right :lol:

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:

:lol: no I think the young lady might have it right :lol:

Awwwwww.... :( :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: