What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

WHO HAS THE HIGHEST SPECCED RCZ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
In my opinion

The feline pack is the least desirable option as NO 200 bhp car should have 2 twin exhaust's and the stripes and THE wire mesh grille is just a 80's tasteless exorcise................WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING..........................

leave 4 tail pipes to the nissan GTR.............................???

thank you for saying that.... I have one with a full Feline pack and I think it looks awesome in my opinion.

Makes my car stand out more to the 308's in my opinion whilst not being too in your face.

no offence but you are accusing certain mercedes benz, pagani's, certain ferrari's of being a 80's tasteless exorcise when in reality they are awesome cars.

But I understand that its not to everyones taste but saying its an 80's tasteless exorcise I strongly disagree.

I say do not diss until you see one in the flesh then you can diss.

A

Anonymous

everyones entitled to there opinion.......................................and its only "that" at the end of the day,this forum is a bit dull and i was ever so slightly throwing the "a cat amongst the pidgeons" maybe thats a reflection on how the car drives dull, :(

FGRob

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
everyones entitled to there opinion.......................................and its only "that" at the end of the day,this forum is a bit dull and i was ever so slightly throwing the "a cat amongst the pidgeons" maybe thats a reflection on how the car drives dull, :(
So lets see, you are supposed to have a RCZ and you say it's dull - what does that make you then. By doing what you did with this thread you can only expect the type of replies you have got. I'm wondering if you have an RCZ in the first place and really you are a TT driver :eusa-whistle: :eek: :shock:

A

Anonymous

I'm not sure about everyone else, but when I have a car, I will defend not just it, but the manufacturer, as they have given me an amazing car :clap:

Edit: that said, it's hard to defend the reliant Robin, so I don't :thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.