What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

WHO HAS THE HIGHEST SPECCED RCZ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

HI CHAPS & GIRLS..................as the thread heading says...................who has the highest specced RCZ and HOW much did it cost?????

My car is leased and is in standard gt spec only(time constraint's apply) "BUT SENSE WOULD HAVE PREVAILED" but still pretty good spec i think??as there are a load of options for this car i was wondering HOW FAR any particular individual has pushed the price of this car.

In my opinion

The feline pack is the least desirable option as NO 200 bhp car should have 2 twin exhaust's and the stripes and THE wire mesh grille is just a 80's tasteless exorcise................WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING..........................

leave 4 tail pipes to the nissan GTR.............................???

fake CARBON FIBRE LEAVE THAT TOO.........................PAGANI/MERCEDES FOR THE REAL THING

UPGRADE LEATHER....................whats the point......................????

JBL UPGRADE.................THE STANDARD SPECCED STEREO IS A PEACH

SO GUY'S& GIRLS.......................LET'S ME KNOW :)

A

Anonymous

I AM TRYING TOO................... GET THIS FORUM GOING............................with opinion's it's stagnent in my opinion......................with not many individual opinion's barring.....................the usual BACK SLAPPING CHUMM'S...........................................LET'S SEE......................WHO,S GOT THE LARGEST SPECCED RCZ...........................MY PET HATE IS PEOPLE WHO NAME THERE SPEC UNDER THERE THREADS......................AND SOMETIMES IT GOES DOWN EVEN TO THE MOST...................... YOU NAME IT ;)

A

Anonymous

Let's see how much you hate me then as I reckon my new Pearl to be will be a serious contender for the title. She is CALLED Pearl and comes in the form of a 2.0 HDi GT, Pearlescent Paint, Gloss Carbon Fibre Roof, Champagne Arches, Feline Quad Exhaust, Full Integral Leather, Sports pack, Vision Pack, Connect Media Navigation (NG4 3D), Black Door Mirrors and finally Black Calipers all for £31,520

A

Anonymous

WHY....................would i want to Hate you my friend..........................................????

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
In my opinion

The feline pack is the least desirable option as NO 200 bhp car should have 2 twin exhaust's and the stripes and THE wire mesh grille is just a 80's tasteless exorcise................WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING..........................

leave 4 tail pipes to the nissan GTR.............................???

fake CARBON FIBRE LEAVE THAT TOO.........................PAGANI/MERCEDES FOR THE REAL THING

UPGRADE LEATHER....................whats the point......................????

JBL UPGRADE.................THE STANDARD SPECCED STEREO IS A PEACH

Because I have all the extras that you find least desirable and to top it off she has a name! Pearl2 (but only if RCZ1 allows it?)

A

Anonymous

A CHALLENGE THEN.....................................best part of £32k how long do you plan on keeping it.................... at a rough estimate after 3 years it will be worth 38/40% of it's value.................. :x YOU STARTED THIS........................... i Leased this car over 2 year's at a totall cost of £8,300 and with a small £2k OR LESS deposit go onto(for example) a E CLASS MERC 350 CONVERTIBLE AMG AT £396 A MONTH FOR A 2 YEAR'S so who are you hating now now.

your comment on hating s IRREVELANT TO THE POST AND ALSO IS NOT TO MY TASTE..................I DONT DO CHAMPAGNE.............................. ;)

A

Anonymous

Lol. I have a GT200 with every option on the list excluding the fake exhausts.

I have:

Wifi
Nappa
NG4
Xenons
JBL
Boot tray an boot mat
Front skirts
Tow bar and bike carrier
Front parking sensors
Carbon roof

I think everything else is standard.

A

Anonymous

mr shiney said:
Lol. I have a GT200 with every option on the list excluding the fake exhausts.

I have:

Wifi
Nappa
NG4
Xenons
JBL
Boot tray an boot mat
Front skirts
Tow bar and bike carrier
Front parking sensors
Carbon roof

I think everything else is standard.

HOW MUCH...........................BUT VERY NICE WITH A NICE CONGENIAL ATTITUDE :)

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
Not me, my speclist is:

- 2.0 HDi
- 19" Anthra Grey wheels: I wanted the big brakes, so the 19" wheels came with it
- JBL-pack: the upgrade otherwise I would be upgrading it in the near future, and I decided to spent the "upgrade"-money on my 309 GTi16-project instead of the RCZ, she came out of the showroom the way I wanted here.
- Sport pack: the smaller steeringwheel is so much nicer to drive
- Nappa Lama Leather: just because it looks great, and the heated seats are nice in winterdays
- Rubber trunk"carpet": easyer to keep the trunk clean

No extra weight for the carbon roof
No black calipers, the becomming black by the time :oops:
No black mirrors, it would look real mickey mouse
No black frontgrill
No SAT-nav, way to expensive phone
No Xenon, I'll check my tirepressure every 2 months manually (with a visual checkup of the whole car)

Just under 32 000€

A

Anonymous

Joske said:
Not me, my speclist is:

- 2.0 HDi
- 19" Anthra Grey wheels: I wanted the big brakes, so the 19" wheels came with it
- JBL-pack: the upgrade otherwise I would be upgrading it in the near future, and I decided to spent the "upgrade"-money on my 309 GTi16-project instead of the RCZ, she came out of the showroom the way I wanted here.
- Sport pack: the smaller steeringwheel is so much nicer to drive
- Nappa Lama Leather: just because it looks great, and the heated seats are nice in winterdays
- Rubber trunk"carpet": easyer to keep the trunk clean

No extra weight for the carbon roof
No black calipers, the becomming black by the time :oops:
No black mirrors, it would look real mickey mouse
No black frontgrill
No SAT-nav, way to expensive phone
No Xenon, I'll check my tirepressure every 2 months manually (with a visual checkup of the whole car)

Just under 32 000€

very NICE....................AND WITH A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR i love white door mirror's :cool: :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Jassy, I think there is a communication problem here. The problem with forums or any Internet social groups is that it's all based on written text. It's not the same as speaking to someone face to face, you cannot gauge someone's mood or demeanour on a forum, etc therefore we can only go by the way or "tone" that it's written in. Because you type a lot in CAPITALS it can come across as being aggressive or shouting and therefore instantly creates a "tone". Capitals are not the correct protocol. To help with the communication it's useful to use the smilies to help convey a sense of "tone" and it helps people in understanding if someone is being funny or otherwise. Just something to bear in mind maybe :beer:

A

Anonymous

here here rcz1 :clap: how a person decides to spec a vehicle is up to them !!! if you
have no positives to say then in my opinion dont say anything :thumbup: what we decide to do with our hard earned money is an individual thing

A

Anonymous

this thread should be put to sleep now. oh mine has the lowest spec possible-no quads or xenons, honest. :wave:

A

Anonymous

Now Now children theres too much "HATE" on this thread for my liking, and not enough love.

You know me i'm never one for confrontation, :eusa-whistle:

So lets just have a group huddle and a bonding session.

Ron, i said bonding not bondage. :roll:

A

Anonymous

& finally Lawrence is straight out the box opal White no extras just working him hard 24,000 miles and used everyday

A

Anonymous

jassy ,

Not sure why you seem a bit hung up on what other people choose to have or not have on their cars - each to thier own and all that , what some people want in a car is different to others which is why people have a variety of specs.

I can have any version of RCZ , in any colour I choose , with any option and any dealer fit accessory I feel like.

I have a brand new one every 5 or so months.

I might have an Asphalt as my next car which will be my 4th RCZ.....

Do I win?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.