What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

whats your fav part of the RCZ

FGRob

Reaction score
jrs said:
Left hand holding paperwork, right hand holding the right side grab handle on boot lid and gave it a swift pull down to close. Didn't get my hand out quick enough and caught fingernail on end of index finger.
:crazy: :crazy: I'm glad I bite mine. :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

I will tell you what my least favourite part at the moment is "the diesel particle "poxy" filter". :thumbdown:

The adjustable arm rest is quite natty though, only discovered you can adjust the height of it the other day. :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
d1keo said:
I will tell you what my least favourite part at the moment is "the diesel particle "poxy" filter". :thumbdown:

The adjustable arm rest is quite natty though, only discovered you can adjust the height of it the other day. :thumbup:

The armrest is very good when raised up to adopt a relaxed driving position and don't forget it slides forward to for optimum comfort :!:

A

Anonymous

I love the big fat haunches, the switch that flicks up the spoiler, the arches, the butt hugging seats, the ipod connection, the fab stereo, the leather dashboard and the way the wing mirrors tuck in when you lock the car, the huge boot, the little back seats to sit my new shoe purchases on, um.... the slightly phallic handbrake, the get out my way lights, the under door lights that light up the pavement when you get out, the metal peugeot running board along the edge of the door frame, the alloys (altho' terrified I chip them), the red light hidden underneath the spoiler, the spaciousness of the cockpit - eh... sorry I mean cabin! I've got it bad - can you tell?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Scarlet said:
I love the big fat haunches, the switch that flicks up the spoiler, the arches, the butt hugging seats, the ipod connection, the fab stereo, the leather dashboard and the way the wing mirrors tuck in when you lock the car, the huge boot, the little back seats to sit my new shoe purchases on, um.... the slightly phallic handbrake, the get out my way lights, the under door lights that light up the pavement when you get out, the metal peugeot running board along the edge of the door frame, the alloys (altho' terrified I chip them), the red light hidden underneath the spoiler, the spaciousness of the cockpit - eh... sorry I mean cabin! I've got it bad - can you tell?

Real bad :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have to agree that fat rear haunches are to die for, especially when viewed through the wing mirrors :dance: :dance:

A

Anonymous

I like the lion motifs on the front seats plus the pop up spoiler. If I'm honest, I think they're what sold the car to me. :cool:

The worst part for me is definitely the design placement of the handles to close the boot. I normally only have one hand free to do this due to holding handbag and keys with the other. I complained to my beloved that it was ridiculous to not have any means of closing the boot - then he showed me where they were :oops:

A

Anonymous

Have come to love the waterfall that runs down the double bubble when you drive off after having been parked in the rain - it's sooooo pretty! Yeah bit girly I know :)

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Have come to love the waterfall that runs down the double bubble when you drive off after having been parked in the rain - it's sooooo pretty! Yeah bit girly I know :)
:lol: I'll have to look out for that when I get my RCZ

FGRob

Reaction score
Scarlet said:
It's a bit like the one youu get when you open the boot then :dance: :wave: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
Scarlet said:
It's a bit like the one youu get when you open the boot then :dance: :wave: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, isn't that a bit of a design flaw!? I'd read about it on another thread before getting my car but had forgotten :text-blondmoment: and duly opened my rain-swept boot lid and oops :eek: :brickwall:

A

Anonymous

Haven't got mine yet but it could be the cleavage formed by the double bubble. I laughed out loud at the presenter in the Auto Express video test drive when he referred to its cleavage when stroking the roof and wondered if he'd get arrested and added to the Car Offender's Register!

Not PC but funny all the same!

Cheers

Dave

RCZ1

Reaction score
The reasurringly quality clunk as I close the drivers door. I've grown to love that sound - it sends a tingle down my spine :D

A

Anonymous

...the fact that after owning mine for 5 weeks I STILL haven't seen another on the roads and I live in the capital city!!

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Today - the heater!!!!
I have to agree that the heater is fantastic. However, I keep both dials on 21 with the auto setting on and find that's more than adequate. Of course, here in balmy Norn Iron we haven't had the arctic-like conditions of mainland UK so maybe that's why 21 is sometimes nearly TOO warm :lol:

A

Anonymous

I love the curves on the back.. especially how they look in the wing mirrors. Washing my car is pure joy, those curves are fantastic... erm that sounds a bit pervy! :wtf: