What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

whats your fav part of the RCZ

A

Anonymous

I was thinking about this the other day, I'v come to the conclusion my favourite parts are the roof arches and double bubble roof, just wondering what everyone loved most about the RCZ

RCZ1

Reaction score
Mine would have to be the double bubble roof and the flared rear wheel arches.

This may change when I take delivery .............................. ;)

A

Anonymous

The way you can have the rear view mirror dipping down so you can see the precious wheels and those evil curbs! Well that was the bit I liked today.
:greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

RCZ White said:
The way you can have the rear view mirror dipping down so you can see the precious wheels and those evil curbs! Well that was the bit I liked today.

Haven't got that to work on the Sport version :(

I quite like the fuse that operates the windscreen washer. Always a good bit of a car.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Exclamation said:
RCZ White said:

Haven't got that to work on the Sport version :( .

I believe that is only a feature on the GT :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I love the standard 19" wheels and those truly enormous front brake discs.

A

Anonymous

I quite like the fuse that operates the windscreen washer. Always a good bit of a car.[/quote]

Eh what do you mean fuse?
I was surprised that it pumps for a while after the leaver is pulled!
Never had that before.

A

Anonymous

RCZ White said:
I quite like the fuse that operates the windscreen washer. Always a good bit of a car.

Eh what do you mean fuse?
I was surprised that it pumps for a while after the leaver is pulled!
Never had that before.[/quote]

Little fuse in the fusebox, you can take it out and put it back in and everything.

A

Anonymous

Little fuse in the fusebox, you can take it out and put it back in and everything.[/quote]

This is doing my head in, it's too late. :crazy: :helpme:

FGRob

Reaction score
I just love how low the car looks combined with a back end that looks like J Lo a******s :dance: :dance: :eek: :lol: :lol:

Rob - Sorry couldn't resist :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
I just love how low the car looks combined with a back end that looks like J Lo a******s :dance: :dance: :eek: :lol: :lol:

sorry since Im a woman I'v never looked at an RCZ and thought of J Lo's backside :lol: :lol:

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZ146 said:
FGRob said:

sorry since Im a woman I'v never looked at an RCZ and thought of J Lo's backside :lol: :lol:
I'm bad :oops: :dance: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

"...One drop-dead girl with a razor-sharp bob and a fag on the go performed an emergency stop in her battered Nissan Almera to better take in the rear of the RCZ. And you don't get a finer endorsement of a car's kerb appeal than that."
This is a copied quote from Matt Master reviewing our chosen dream machine for Top Gear. Says it all, really :D

A

Anonymous

I Just love everybit of my car, cos there is so much to look at and talk about. Although I do like the directional headlights which turn with the steering.

A

Anonymous

Has anyone caught their finger in the boot lid the first time they closed it? Ouch. Never again.

A

Anonymous

jrs said:
Has anyone caught their finger in the boot lid the first time they closed it? Ouch. Never again.

NO NO NO please don't tempt me to upset the moderators!

A

Anonymous

Left hand holding paperwork, right hand holding the right side grab handle on boot lid and gave it a swift pull down to close. Didn't get my hand out quick enough and caught fingernail on end of index finger.